My 300 Gallon sps tank

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

those are some nice pics Michael. the 300 is looking good Charlie. so based on Kim's post, i must assume that everybody knows what a dumbass i am??? :) all in all it was a great vacation and i'd do it again in a heartbeat. rum helps a lot with throbbing fingers :eyebrows:

Here................................... I tell ya what. If Rob and Julie come up to the September ribfest at my house, somehow, I will get the real story. Unless of course..................... you and the family could make it over for that, and then you too could hear about this?

Does this remind anybody besides me of the good old days when you could trash a thread and then just pick it up again where it was left?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I long for the good old days again ;)

hey.......................................... I just got an idea, let's trash the **** outta this one :):)

I mean what the heck Michael?

Jerry Garcia said it best in the song " Morning Dew", "I guess it doesn't matter anymore"

Have at er bro

Michael, I don't think it is legendary, there is some funny stuff in here tho, and one hell of alot of memories that could have been up in smoke today.

We ;), need a drink my friend, I am taking care of things on my end

OK, here's some latest test results. It only took me 2 months to get things back to where they were before I went to Vegas in late June. I had to reconfigure my dosings a bit to get them back, but I am back to where I was before so life is good.
temp-76
salintiy-32
Ph-8.22
alk-8.45
Ca.-425
Mg.-1350

And, while I am at it, I got some pics I think it was Thursday. Nothing much has changed, but I like to take pics, so there. Oh, before I forget, Congratulations are in order to Kim, whose tank became TOTM here at RF. That makes 2 of the club that have had their tanks featured here at RF, damn, that makes me happy. It is nice to see them venture into the state of Montana and feature some of our stuff, congrats to Kelan and Kim for this honor, I for one am really proud of ya both!!!!!!!!!!

082912_2455.jpg

082912_2504.jpg

082912_2523.jpg

082912_2542.jpg

082912_2544.jpg

082912_2557.jpg

Hope you enjoy, damn, I even cleaned the glass for these.............................lol

Back