My 300 Gallon sps tank

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Posting up so I can find the thread again.

If you go to the top of this page, just above the posts, you'll find a drop down menu titled Thread Tools. From there, you can subscribe to the thread, receiving emails when new posts are made! This thread is deserving of a subscription, as long as you don't mind reading Charlie and me when we take an off topic detour of mega proportions, now and then.

Off topic detours are paramount to any long winded thread. And my wife and I share an account on here. Most (99.99999) I use my phone to peruse the boards so using the participated section gives me a quick jump into anything I am interested in. I'll get that picture this morning for ya.

yeah its been a while, I'm still kicking, I think:), anyway, still playing with cichlids, got some breeding groups of some of the rarer african/Lake Victoria cichlids, but am
getting the itch for another salt tank, got a lead on buying a home, if that happens I'll be jumping back in again:):)

Good to see your tank is still looking awesome and you're still kicking.:)

yeah its been a while, I'm still kicking, I think:), anyway, still playing with cichlids, got some breeding groups of some of the rarer african/Lake Victoria cichlids, but am
getting the itch for another salt tank, got a lead on buying a home, if that happens I'll be jumping back in again:):)

Good to see your tank is still looking awesome and you're still kicking.:)

Thank you my friend, alot has changed in the old household since we last talked, but I wish you luck in whatever happens with you and yours. As for the 300, it almost came down, but I have really picked up the maintenance and things are looking good, if I do say so myself.
Thanx for the compliments :):).

Time for some new pics I guess, hope you enjoy.................. there's gonna be a few of em :)

IMG_1465_zps870f1a85.jpg

IMG_1501_zps30515b60.jpg

IMG_1503_zps07d0e244.jpg

IMG_1506_zps2206df3b.jpg

IMG_1510_zps2bbc2d43.jpg

IMG_1511_zps0b118b10.jpg

IMG_1515_zps842ff271.jpg

IMG_1516_zpsb16e4e5d.jpg

IMG_1517_zpsd6dcd61e.jpg

IMG_1518_zps5d10091d.jpg

IMG_1526_zps3c1857d2.jpg

IMG_1527_zps1beef0a2.jpg

IMG_1528_zps287dd8da.jpg

use photo bucket and press enter after you paste each image code. hope this helps

Back