My 300----- the Rebuild

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Well, time for an update to this thing. Not much new, heck I don't have much room for anything new!!!!:D:D:D
Let's start off with a couple of fish that stood still long enuf.

IMG_2314.JPG

IMG_2288.JPG

IMG_2285.JPG

thank you I finally got mine two weeks ago just a little guy bout 3 inches long total.
I love him..
Yours looks big..

Looking great Charlie! How does that Emporator Angel do with your corals? I want a Blue face but scared it might eat all my corals LOL.

Hasn't bothered a thing yet.......................... I think the trick is to keep them well fed, but you know how that goes!!! I figure as long as he doesn't start munching on the torts, he is an alright guy.

Hasn't bothered a thing yet.......................... I think the trick is to keep them well fed, but you know how that goes!!! I figure as long as he doesn't start munching on the torts, he is an alright guy.

That is the thing I will have Scolys and Acans and those are not cheap meals for it to have a field day on LOL.

Cool I hit Kevin up. I know the key is to keep them well fed and hope they don't go rougue on ya. I know a guy that has an adult Clown Trigger in his full blown reef tank and he is a model citizen in there. He also kept him fed well too.

Time for an update, not much new to discuss, just a bunch of new pics that I promised Adam.:D:D:D

Everything is still pretty just a baby, but I sure am having fun watching them grow!!!!

Hope you enjoy the pics.

IMG_2443.JPG

IMG_2451.JPG

IMG_2459.JPG

IMG_2505.JPG

IMG_2479.JPG

IMG_2482.JPG

IMG_2488.JPG

IMG_2494.JPG

IMG_2504.JPG

Back