My 300----- the Rebuild

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Well, I have let this thread slide into near oblivion, so here is an update for the month of May. Things are goin rather well, I just added a bunch more snails and some Scarlet reef hermits to keep life interesting.
To all of you that may wander by this thread................enjoy!!!:D:D:D

IMG_1824.JPG

IMG_1829.JPG

IMG_1832.JPG

IMG_1834.JPG

IMG_1843.JPG

IMG_1844.JPG

IMG_1858.JPG

IMG_1862.JPG

IMG_1880.JPG

ooo I like the stick in the first pic!!
STYLO??

Wow, you are everywhere:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

No, that is Seriatiopora guttatus, or green birdsnest. One of my favorites in the whole tank. This guy wasn't much when I got him, but has really grown into a nice piece. If I ever make it over your way Adam, I have a piece with your name on it.

Wow, you are everywhere:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

No, that is Seriatiopora guttatus, or green birdsnest. One of my favorites in the whole tank. This guy wasn't much when I got him, but has really grown into a nice piece. If I ever make it over your way Adam, I have a piece with your name on it.
No I JUST woke up and everyone is still sleeping..
Right on I should be makeing a eastern swing this summer one weekend..
I want to come see your tank and sit and have a cup of folgers with ya, if thats cool.

No I JUST woke up and everyone is still sleeping..
Right on I should be makeing a eastern swing this summer one weekend..
I want to come see your tank and sit and have a cup of folgers with ya, if thats cool.

Heck yeah, that means you could pick it up in person!!!!!!

That Folgers may turn into a Kokanee if you stick around long enough.;);)

Have you made any solid plans as to when you are thinking of coming over? The reason I ask is I think Michael from Spokane is gonna make a trip over sometime later this month, at least I think that is what he said.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yea he said july I think??
I may head over around the end of june or middle of july..
I don't have the money for the usual one week trip to the lake to ski this year so a weekend away will be nice..
Gonna leave the kids with family so we can "GET AWAY" for a bit..

Well, if you give me enough time, I may be able to save you guys a motel room, just bring your own pillows.:D:D:D:D
There's enough comfortable chairs and couches to make everybody comfy. I also have been known to whip up one heck of a breakfast.

Oh, your on brutha!!!
I'll plan on staying Friday night in Spokane but Saturday night I'll be crashing your house!!!
SWEET!!!!
I'll look at the calendar and give you a shout...

Now back to our regularly scheduled thread LOL (sorry for the derail )

UUUUMMMMM, don't worry about derailed threads, there is a long history of Charlie's derailed threads on this board. I think it's more fun that way.:D:D:D

Yeah, it's only a 4 hour ride from Spokane, through some pretty neat country too. I will make sure to get the BBQ warmed up, and the dogs all mellowed out.;)

Back