My 300----- the Rebuild

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Yeah, we finished up at 9:30 last nite actually. I have to do the refugium yet, but I can't even start that until I get the fish outta there. The tank hasn't cleared up yet, which kind of surprises me!!!! All in all, we were at it from about 7AM yesterday, at least I was. Slept pretty damn good last nite, and this morning I feel like a truck rolled over me, but what the hey. I have some pics, but I want to take a few more finished product shots when it clears a bit. Do you think I should run a little bit of carbon to speed that up?

Yeah, we finished up at 9:30 last nite actually. I have to do the refugium yet, but I can't even start that until I get the fish outta there. The tank hasn't cleared up yet, which kind of surprises me!!!! All in all, we were at it from about 7AM yesterday, at least I was. Slept pretty damn good last nite, and this morning I feel like a truck rolled over me, but what the hey. I have some pics, but I want to take a few more finished product shots when it clears a bit. Do you think I should run a little bit of carbon to speed that up?

I would, you dont know what you stirred up. A filter sock would help alot.

Don

OOPS, didn't get an e-mails notification. I will definitly pop some carbon in for sure. I don't know how much that rock is gonna shed, we cleaned it pretty good, but that usually doesn't mean anything!!!!

Sorry I forgot the Zen in the snow cant find it l.o.l./We have gotton over 6 inches in the last two day too bad it will melt by fri ,spoattle is becoming seattle Well looks like by 2025 I will have to move back to MT.OK OK Waiting

Looking good Charlie! Looked like a lot of work! Good thing you had the extra hands...I always had to do mine all by myself :rolleyes: :)

Man, that looked like major overhauling there, I bet your glad that is now done & you can focus on the smaller or other details! Whew! It will be nice man! :)

Wow Charlie,

That was major. So what is next? Just waiting? I really enjoyed reading about the whole project.

Back