My 300----- the Rebuild

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Haven't added any pics here in a while, so here goes :).

IMG_0131_zps2367fc37.jpg

IMG_0132_zps72245abe.jpg

IMG_0136_zps610b7a96.jpg

IMG_0137_zps204306a8.jpg

IMG_0145_zps021bfd98.jpg

IMG_0150_zps23e1a0ae.jpg

IMG_0152_zps060c4df0.jpg

IMG_0157_zps266d7244.jpg

IMG_0160_zps9cf2f4ac.jpg

IMG_0164_zpscb89286c.jpg

IMG_0169_zpsd787ed01.jpg

Still looks great Carla....

This picture is from your post on July 8th....

IMG_2431_zpsaca18d76.jpg

What is on your Imperator Angel?

Nice tank! I wish I had the space for 300G+ tank.

What is the deep blue SPS on the right side? Is it Oregon tort? Looks nice.

Are the LEDs at full power yet? :)

I am sorry, but I am not getting any of the email notifications from here people, wish someone would get their collective sh** in a bag and fix that, it would have been awful nice to reply to these!!!

One, I don't do videos folks, never will, I guess if you want a video you will have to come over and see the the tank for yourself.

Nice tank! I wish I had the space for 300G+ tank.

What is the deep blue SPS on the right side? Is it Oregon tort? Looks nice.

Are the LEDs at full power yet? :)

Yes, that is an Oregon Tort and no, they will never get to full power in my thinking, the blue channel is at 70% and the whites are at 65%, and things are good.

Took some pics yesterday and got a couple different angles that I have not gotten before, so I kind of hope you enjoy them, even if you don't get the email notification!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carla has a beautiful tank. I'm agree, we need a video.

Thank you :) :) We should just move this to Facebook......................LOL, that is where I post most of these pics anyways ;).

IMG_5316_zpsfae7a483.jpg

IMG_5318_zps459b2885.jpg

IMG_5324_zps4a5ffacb.jpg

IMG_5338_zps822334fe.jpg

IMG_5344_zpsb5cfe445.jpg

IMG_5356_zps13917af7.jpg

IMG_5357_zps6480649f.jpg

IMG_5363_zps68b76d14.jpg

IMG_5368_zps2da9922e.jpg

Took some pics yesterday and got a couple different angles that I have not gotten before, so I kind of hope you enjoy them, even if you don't get the email notification!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you :) :) We should just move this to Facebook......................LOL, that is where I post most of these pics anyways ;).

Oh please no.

Love the angel. One of my all time favorites

Oh please no.

Love the angel. One of my all time favorites

Lets put it this way.................. FB seems to get a little more exposure. I am all for Reef Frontiers, but hardly anyone comes here anymore, or is that just me? The Emperor owns the tank, everyone else just follows her around cuz she causes feeding syndrome ;)

You are right, not a lot of people posting. There are people around. I posted a ad in the classifieds yesterday and there have been 181 views.

I do look at FB and belong to a few groups, but it's just not the same.

One complaint I see on FB about RF is people say they had run-ins with elitist attitudes.
Then I see some of the opinions they voice and realize that maybe they didn't like someone voicing a opinion that was different than their own.

You know as well as I do that opinions differ, and if you can't handle that fire, get the hell out of the frying pan to start with!! Opinions are like a**holes, we all got em. I figure if you don't like my opinion, chances are I am not gonna like yours either, just sayin.
Reef Frontiers has been fading out for it seems like 5 or so years now, I have been around since 2004 and this is still a good place, just not many old timers like me left around tho, ya know

I agree, there is still a lot of good here.
We joined a few months apart in 04.
This is the first place I check, every morning.

I started getting email notifications again, but had to create a gmail account, again and have it forward all emails to my Comcast account.
It seems a pain, but it makes me feel better to atleast get some emails from RF.

Back