my 48x30x15 shallow peninsula style tank

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Beautiful minimax garden, the other corals are awesome too! I was wondering how long have you been doing this? I use to know go to a lot of Puget sound area meetings about 10-15 years ago
love your tank and collection too...i started the hobby 2009....and got out for a bit in 2011(i still kept a nano for my fishes)...i do not have all the mini max anymore...some i sold and i tried keeping the nice ones but they melted on me because of neglect..right now i currently have 2 red mini carpet. :)

Hi!
I just read through your thread
You had the most beautiful tank ever... Like you said this hobby is so addicted
i got into the hobby in 2011 and i regret that i didnot do a lot of research before starting

So i made a lot of mistakes and i got so frustrated when i lost a lot of money and my tank got a lot of problem.i had taken down 2 tank and whenever i saw a beautiful tank i just want to start another one . Now i have 34 gallon red sea max and i just start slowly. Hopefully it will be a nice easy tank for me to enjoy. I love zoas and i do not know why my zoas just keep dying and you keep your zoas so healthy and nice. When you have frag i woud love to have some frag from you.
By the way, love you tank and hope i can see your tank one day. I live so far way.

New tank is beautiful also.

Back