my 48x30x15 shallow peninsula style tank

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

hmmm...my bro in law has a cone shape skimmer that we borrowed before when i had to cycle my other tank...it doesnt have a name(came off) but its big...it was skimming really good..what i hate is u have to adjust it,theres a button where u adjust it..though my water level in the sump was unstable because i top off water manually..so sometimes it always overflow thats why i never use it anymore..i will get it from my bro in law again and take pic of it and could u let me know what skimmer that is and if it will do the work...if not i guess i will habe to buy either one of the links u recommend me:)

what color was it?

have you transferred your stuff yet???!!!
i transferred everything..all at once because i cannot wait another month as my carpet keeps moving..darn the carpet can turn rocks upside down:eek:
so i transferred everything but then i ran out of salt so i went and get salt at barrier and picked up 2 new bulbs too...
im still gonna rearrange everything..
will update pics hopefully next week:)

i transferred everything..all at once because i cannot wait another month as my carpet keeps moving..darn the carpet can turn rocks upside down:eek:
so i transferred everything but then i ran out of salt so i went and get salt at barrier and picked up 2 new bulbs too...
im still gonna rearrange everything..
will update pics hopefully next week:)

yeah we love pictures!!!! :D:D:D i was at first trying to figure out how is it that your carpet moves, i mean the tank is pretty heavy for your carpet to move, then it hit me its your blue carpet nem :D:D:lol::lol: daahhh

heres an update of the tank...the stand is not finish yet...but heres some pics...
i sold the blue carpet as it gotten really big and taking so much room:(
heres a few pics...im still gonna reaquascape..but for now heres what it looks...

DSC08446.jpg

DSC08448.jpg

DSC08453.jpg

i am gonna reaquascape...i need to put the rocks high up...

im running 2 250w 14k phoenix bulbs and 4 54w t5 actinic plus bulbs...i kinda miss my old lighting on my old tank before(more blue) but so far im happy with phoenix:)

time for pics!:D
zoas and palys:)
DSC08412.jpg

true rpe's..so far doing good..
DSC08421.jpg

DSC08423.jpg

raptors rainbow...very slooooooooooow grower
DSC08427.jpg

sour apples and tiny pink zoas
DSC08428.jpg

super red deepwater zoas on a live clam
DSC08430.jpg