My 55 gal

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

well we didnt get a 120 but thats later on down the road i guess :( but we went and got a 12g nano cube dx for my wife :) mainly for me lol. I will be getting the cords and everything out of site. I was wanting to know if i should take the powerhead out and place a maxi jet 1200 in there??? For whats going in there she will be picking what corals and if we get a small fish. But thats it for now...

here are a few pics with the water all cleared up and all. I may try and move the tank over some to cover the cords dont know yet. Will be adding maybe one more rock and that will be it. I like the look of the sand so far...

Looks great Brady!!:D You know...I got your pm last night and replied to it, but I don't think I hit send repy:oops: In any event, on the maxijet, I say swap out the stock pump and toss that in. The stock pumps on a lot of these all in one's produce a lot more heat than the maxijets and maxijets just rock!:D

Thanks krish i got your pm and i didnt get a chance to write you back. Well im off the the lfs to get a pump and some more live rock!!!!

Well i added the rock today and i replaced the power head in the nano so we are good to go!!!! We will be adding black and white juvenile percula clown fish in a few weeks!!!! The 55 is looking good so far nothing new to add. I may take all of the zoa's out and put them in the 12 gal tank or just buy more :)

well its been a long time since i have updated the tanks. Everything is looking good so far we are about to add a pair of clown fish in the 12 gal nano pics to come tomorrow!!!!!

HMMMM dont think i can have a tank without the lion fish ya know :) It wouldnt be a fish tank for me lol

I fully agree...good to see a fellow lion keeper:D Must be an Indiana thing (I'm originally from Gary, then Portage IN). Left in 1984 though.

Last edited:
Back