My 55 gal

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I agree...You'll like the look more especially when it turns purple like your backwall! You'll hardly notice it's there:)

Well im getting the over flow box for 5 bones :) The guy at the lfs has one used....never mind about the overflow box that thing is way way to big...

Last edited:
O.K. you painted that coralline algae on the back right? Great looking tank, I am envious of your purple algae! Thanks for sharing recent pictures.

well we are taking the 12 gal tank down today. We have talked about it and there is no need to have 2 tanks running for now...Thats all for the update....

well i went and sold the 2 onyx clown fish today kinda made me sad then i seen this green wolf eel and i didnt feel so bad :) I was going to get a snowflake eel but i got the green wolf one instead...Pics to come soon....

Well today im trying to catch the 2 lionfish and the eel and the 2 clown fish. Im going to sell these fish and go with just 2 clown fish. I dont know if i will get the 2 onxy clown fish we had in are 12 gal nano. My wife likes the black and white clown fish so who knows. Thats all of an update for me pics to come.

Sounds good man! Good luck! Defiantely less bio-load/waste for sure even just getting rid of the "predatory" fish and replacing them with something different. Just get you 2 clowns and fill up the tank with corals :D

Well i went and got the black/white clown fish today.. It was a SAD DAY selling my lionfish :( Josh was surprised at how big they were :) i started takeing some of the coraline algea off of the back glass. Its been turning white since i got new lights. I added 6 peppermint shrimp to the tank in hopes they will eat the aptaisa... Pics to come tomorrow

Last edited:
Back