My 55 gal

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I really like the coral on the back of the tank too. I am getting some as well. I used to count the dots :lol: Not any more! :D

Your tank looks great:exclaim:

Krish thats why you need to get a tank :) and try again

Damsel13 thanks im not a big fan of the stuff...

Gabby it was slow for the monti cap and the green staghorn... The bright green guy is still looking very nice!!!1 My alk 8.0 dkh cal is 410.

well a little update for everyone...We are taking down the 55gal tank and getting a 24 gal cube tank. We are going to sell the corals the fish and just have one tank running. We are going to put the clown fish that are in the 12gal tank in the 24 and thats it :( I may start on it tomorrow but dont know yet..

Don't seem to happy Brady...Why the downgrade? I hope I haven't influenced you the wrong way with all of my downgrades :shock:

Krish your fine man we havent started anything yet. The real reason for the down grade is we have the 2 clownfish that are in the 12gal nano tank.I really dont like to see the clown fish that are in the 12gal tank there is no room for them to swim it seems like...I was thinking about putting them in the 55 gal tank but we would have to sell the lionfish and the other clown fish. Sell the corals and place the anemone in there. So what do you all think i should do???

If it were me and the only reason to go to one tank is beacsue of clowns then I'd probably just get rid of the clowns:oops: I think the reef setup looks nice and I've downgraded many times which I regretted each time...Just my take though:)

Good news everyone my wife and i have talked about it and we are going to keep both tanks running. The whole reason why i got into the saltwater hobby was i love the lionfish.. Well it didnt make any since to sell them for the clownfish ya know..Im trading the cpr bakpak for a aqua c remore wish me luck..

The real reason for the down grade is we have the 2 clownfish that are in the 12gal nano tank.I really dont like to see the clown fish that are in the 12gal tank there is no room for them to swim it seems like...

My husband has adult clowns in a 12. They found their place in the frogspawn and are only rarely seen outside of about the same 4 cubic inches. My babies in the 20 behave similarly. I really think the extra swimming room might be a waste of time, although the extra water might make water changes less frequent. I'm really glad your keeping up your lion tank.

Back