My 55 gal

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Brady i too just found this thread. Your tanks look great. I love your zoas!! I have been hunting all over the place for some awesome colored zoas like those.

Well i added a Serpent Starfish in the nano and in the 55 gal. I cant get a very good pic of the one in the 55 gal :( His color is a dark red he has spines all over his body...

nano tank

A little update for you few readers out there..I took the cc bed out of the tank yesterday and add 75 pounds of sand. I will have pics up soon with new corals and new rock work..Thats it for now...

Well here are a few pics of the tank. The sand makes a whole world of difference i think..More corals tomorrow :)

Full tank shot

New coral i had it fragged so i could place the other in my wifey's tank..Is this a devils hand???

Last edited:
its some sort of leather i'm jsut not sure if it's a devil's one :p.
your tank keeps looking very pretty dood !!!

Few pics not the best the color in the pics dont do these corals justice

This guy here is a neon green cant get over how bright this guy is!!!!!

Try the monti caps again the others lost there color

Frogspawn for the 12 gal tank

Last edited:
Well some bad news to report :(... The monti caps i got from josh lost all of there color and turned white so i took them out.. And then the green staghorn turned white and i took him out. What i dont understand is the green hydnophora looks great. It still has the bright green color to it..Everything else is looking very good...My wife wanted a Bubble Tip Anemone so we went and picked one up for the 12 gal tank. I moved all of the corals that was in her tank to mine :).. I will take pics later..

Back