My 55 gal

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

One question how long does it take for the zoa's to grow and split???I want alot of the red ones to grow

LOL!!! well if you don't frag them and start selling them, then you'd probably have plenty of them by next year :D

looks like i will be adding some more red zoa's in a few days. As soon as i gets some days off from work!!!

Lucky!!! let me guess where you got them from hmmm......Premium Aquatics :p

I havent made it to get more zoa's but the ones i got are looking nice so far...The pics dont do them justice they are a very bright color!!!

Blue lights on...

Last edited:
Really cool Brady! Now scrape that coraline:p You know, you could make tons of money selling coraline scrapings for others to seed their tanks with:D

LOL! I scrape the stuff off of the glass so it wouldn't help me.:p I remember awhile back, Jiddy was looking for a sheet of coraline to seed his tank. That would come in handy for people needing to color up base rock:)

ha ha ha everything that goes into my tank is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No just playin around im getting some more of the red zoas from josh he works at the lfs...he said he has all kinds of them in his tank and he was going to frag them out for me... he said he would give them to me for free but i still think i need to pay him ya know....how much would be the right price???

i don't know how many he's giving you and how much you paid for the other ones but if i was you... i think 20 sounds ok :p.
Now that i think about it, if you keep it up you are gonna end up with a red zooa tank :lol:

Back