My car

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

oh no....not another Mustang owner...:doubt: :lol:

I like the way Mustangs look in my rear view mirror, especially the brand new ones...:badgrin:

MikeS

nice to see another ford fan!!!!

F - first
O - on
R - race
D - day

(got a 1973 mach 1, 351 H.O. pushin' 430 ponies right now)

Nice car man!!

Nick you and I share the same taste!!!
I am a huge mustang fan!!!
Nice car and I heard that 2 gear squeal!!

for the records: Ford blew away all the comptation with the new mustang!!

Matt

oh no....not another Mustang owner...

I like the way Mustangs look in my rear view mirror, especially the brand new ones...

show off :p!!! .
hey wasn't lighting mcqueen a mustang :p:lol:?

Nice cars!

yeah dood no like that crappy bycicle of yours :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

Hey Mike Nice Trans am WS6!!
I was on the market for a sportscar about 4 years ago and the mustang was on the top of my list but I test drove a WS6 as well, I thought it was nice but very heavy and sluggish feeling and didnt have very good throttle response. it was a used one but I was dissapointed in the perfermance for a 350 v-8 in it..

Nice cars guys!!!

Matt

Thanks for the comments and for the record Mike. I was looking for a Trans Am and a Stang at the same time and whichever i found first in my price range and my style i would get. So your car makes me drewl. Plus i have heard and seen those cars in action and they are smokin!

and seen those cars in action and they are smokin!

Yeah! My cousin in Orlando had a WS6 he had a guy who supposedly worked for Lingenfelter, but left rebuild the engine and put a turbo on it! He said he ran mid 11's on street tires basically spinning all the way down the track!:eek: I've seen pics and videos of it, but never got a chance to ride in it before he sold it...:doubt:

Go Krish Go LOL! man I bet you could Smoke the Stang:D

DID everyone see that dood Drove fast on his side!:eek:

Krish, i hate to tell you this bud, but i used to work at GM..we were one of the plants that made the S10's.. i drove them off the line and parked them in a lot nearby... every car that came off that line on night shift was TRASHED!!!! the guys that i worked with would slam the cars in park while they were still going like 5-10mph..it's no wonder the cars we get have so many defects...one time this guy took one of the 4X4's mud riding..you literally couldn't tell what color it ws when he came back..they offered a reward to find out who did it.....the last day i ever worked there, 5 cars got wrecked that night..2 of them were almost totaled.. 2 others were ruined when our shuttle van tried to fit in between 2 trucks that were parked really close together..we skidded all the way down between them...the driver of our van may, or may not have been drunk that night;) .... those guys were crazy!!!

Last edited:
those guys were crazy!!!

Yeah, thoes are the guys that are making $30/hr and have so many union perks, that half the time they work, they are making double or tripple pay. :eek: Sometimes I wonder why I went to school to become an engineer. :doubt:

yep!!! the supervisors aren't even union..it is really funny because most of the workers would complain to their union rep if the supervisors tried to fire them!!!!

Last edited:
Back