My new 120 upgrade

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

it's half pukani and half kaelini - i ordered some of it from a guy off e-bay and some from another vendor online. i've been curing it in garbage cans for the past 3 - 4 weeks. hopefully that will help with any algae outbreaks.

if you order from anyone make sure they do air freight shipping as that is the only way to go. i'd also make sure they were in LAX or shipped from there as it's quite cheap to ship 100+ lbs of rock from LAX to SEA. It's also very convenient to pick up. We just drove to Alaska Cargo right by Sea-Tac and they loaded it for us and this was at midnight! :)

Paul @ http://www.oceansmotions.com/store/

He definitely has the best customer service of any place I've ever dealt with in any aspect of my life. That is saying alot.... he's called me back late at night, on Sunday's and many other times when other companies would not even think about calling. I can't say enough good things about him and his company.

Here is a picture of my skimmer cup after about 12 hours of skimming. It's running pretty wet as well. Still pretty nasty smelling stuff...

deltec.jpg

Update is pod population has died off - thank god for that! :) and coralilne is starting to take off on the rock so it has color now! :)

also, i have been running ozone for about 3 weeks now and love it! it makes the water nice and clear!

what else.... my corals are coloring up and starting to grow! the 3 corals i have in the tank! :)

That's cool man...Are you going to let that coraline go all crazy like in your last tank or are you going to keep it under control this time:)

Well it's been a while since I've posted any pictures so here are a few new ones.

These are the latest additions to the tank. Meet Pokey and Nate. :)

Pokey:
pokey.jpg

Nate:
natenaso.jpg

Both of them are loving their new home especially Nate as he loves the swimming room.

Back