my new 39gal

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

estoniangirl

....???....
well finally i transferred everything form my little 12 gal aquapod into my new 39 gal rimless nano/cube (?!) This was a Christmas gift from my hubby!!!:D Thanks darling!!!

Detailed Description
# TANK DIMENSIONS: (L)24" x (W)20" x (H)20".
# 150w 14,000k with 2 x 24w Actinics supplements
# 2 LED-HO 2 watt moonlights.
# Full size direct-skim refugium on back. Does not include refugium substrate.
# Comes in black Cell-Cast acrylic background.
# Refugium Dimensions (L)23" x (W)5" x (H)19.5".
# PC light strip for refugium.
# Signature Polished and mitred edges with Extra thick 8mm thick glass.
# Seamless curved front panel.
# Professional light weight slim profile HQI, T5HO, LED-HO 3-in-1 lighting system.
# separate circuits and switches for complete automatic and manual control for each T5 bulb, LED-HO system and Halide lights.
# 100G Professional pin-wheel protein skimmer with silencer and Ozone adapter.

and you can view the rest on this site http://www.fishtanksdirect.com/39gallonsignatureseriesbycad.aspx

now moving on to some pictures:

Thanks

well i'm trying to post more pictures but it's not letting me, so maybe next time :)
but would like to thank EVERYONE who helped me out with everything,,, Andy thanks for the 1st lessons and all the rock, corals, and many more things that you gave me, Adam a thanks to you too for corals, my coraline is taking off :) so you are more than welcomed to come over and clean it now :badgrin: JK :D Charisse, girl the zoas and the rest of the corals are doing awesome so are the semi picaso clowns - they are eating out of my hand everyday- and i love it. Chad thanks for the ricks and the rock. Justin thanks for the freebies the xenia and the zoa. Roscoe thanks for the frag....This is just a few of the people of the top of my head because there are Many More People on here that have helped me out in Many ways! I am very thankful to you guys, with out you this would of been a very ugly project and many things would of not made it to live this far. Again thank you ALL!!!!

looking very very nice...when i saw the picassos eating in your hands it made me happy..im glad i convince u to get them from me,i know u will pamper and take good care of them:):p

show us more pics of zoas:)

looks great!!!! but its only down hill from here pretty soon you will have a 270 in the living room,,, lol ask the hubby if he is ready for that...

LOL, :lol: yeah i know :) well there is always a birthday and then the next Christmas :D:D:D i'm working my way up, hey i asked him about two years back if it's ok to get a saltwater tank or fresh water and he said its to much time and money, so i brought a one gallon bowl with a batta in it home, he comes home and said ok.... the next week i went out and got a 2.75 gallon tank i told him the one gallon is too small for the betta, he said ok, then a week after that i went and got a 10 gal tank and he said nothing just stared :shock: :eek:, well about a month after i told him that i need more fish and cant put then all in the 10 gal it's too small so i went out and got a 55 for mothers day!!!!:D:D:D so i have plenty of time till June to get something bigger (my birthday :D ) and something cool in between, there is mothers day then there is valentines day :) life is good...i love my hubby!!!

i know that you know that i know that i LOVE your tank :) is it getting toooooo small already??? hey meant to ask you what to do you feed your zoas, or what additives do you add???

i know that you know that i know that i LOVE your tank :) is it getting toooooo small already??? hey meant to ask you what to do you feed your zoas, or what additives do you add???

i feed my tank mix of cyclopeeze,rods food and mysis shrimp then i add a few drops of amino omega...some zoas react to food some not...they get cyclopeeze some eat a whole mysis...

2 part,mag,iodine,vit c and amino acids....

hey i got this from rascoe about a month ago. if your reading my post what's the name of this frag? or anyone can help as well thanks

the post before this one has a better picture i think. it's the middle picture oh and in the same picture if you know the name of the coral that is on the bottom left corner more to the middle actually ( not the snowflake cloves) i would like to know what it is as well :)

Last edited:
Back