My "new" Aquapod 24 with 150w HQI lighting

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Here is another photo of the GSM's. The male was doing his submissive dance.

malefemalegsm.jpg

and here is the back area of the aquapod. It has an Aquaclear running carbon right now as well as the heater. So far I've not had any heat issues with the aquapod and actually the heater runs quite often to keep it at 79 degrees. I'll be adding a Tunze nano skimmer tomorrow so I'll post pictures once it's installed.

behindpod.jpg

I use this to screw into the 1/2" bulkhead and then place a piece of tubing onto the maxi-jet and slide it on.

IMD%5C150%5CFT7533.jpg

and there is plenty of space to do a ton of things! :) you just have to be resourceful.

Cool thanks Matt, and I am resourceful! You see me get one of those things and you'll see what all they can do:p

I use this to screw into the 1/2" bulkhead and then place a piece of tubing onto the maxi-jet and slide it on.

and there is plenty of space to do a ton of things! you just have to be resourceful.

What size was that barbed fitting Matt out of curiosity? :)

So here is my latest purchase for the Nano. It's a 1/20 hp JBJ chiller that just came out recently. I thought my JBJ 1/4 hp chller was quiet but this thing you can not even hear. It's so compact as well.

chiller1.jpg

chiller2.jpg

chiller3.jpg

of course the anemone moved to the back.... so now my tank looks bare in front photos. :)

so the chiller works well - it dropped the pod down 2 degrees in about 20 minutes and it's dead silent!

i debated whether to try a peltier type chiller but though i better stay with the tried and true compressor type.

Back