My "new" Aquapod 24 with 150w HQI lighting

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

hehe...

well I thought about putting an OceansMotions 4-way on the Aquapod but then realized that might be overkill so I went with a 9.95 part instead. :)

well......hard to judge performance of a skimmer in only a few hours as we both know and that is why I said 'Monday' :)

LOL...My skimmer may break in the first day:p But seriously, I'd honestly say about 1-2 weeks for sure to see what she can do before I can safely say whether it is working wel. I'm going to try dowload the manual for it now to get familiar with it before it comes:)

yeah....that is true.....my water should have some stuff in it to skim though. i just hope it's not noisey.

LOL...My AquaC EV120 didn't take too long to break in, but took a while to dial in properly. It isn't noisey either. I tried looking up the manual and their website shows one for every skimmer except that one. Go figure:rolleyes:

Here is the latest picture of my 2 GSM's and their host..... this sucker has quadrupled in size in a matter of days. Sorry about the photo as I forgot I had a filter on the lens. :)

DSC_0007.jpg

Last edited:
Back