My new live rock.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Ok back to hijacking my own thread. LOL
Dang Krish I havnt seen anything like here.
We do have My Boyfriends in Jail day here.
Its every tuesday. I try to drive by the jail just for the amusement factor. Its pretty funny. All these crazy girls dolled up as best they can standing around mad as hell out side the jail. Its great.
We also have a lot of Amish, and Menonites. The ride around in buggies with horses. Most of them are actually cool though. I see this one guy all the time at the lake. He has a little hand made wooden row boat, he tows behind his buggy. Its crazy. He is like a master fisherman though. I always ask him how hes doing, he always says nothing to speak of and grins, and them pulls this huge basket of bluegill, or crappie, or bass up. He just smiles and is just as friendly as can be. If he could use a motor boat he would wipe bill dance out. LOL

That looks like some really nice rock. I don't get to see much stuff like that round here but I am always seeing new stuff. I hope you have fun with it.

As for the freaks, I think every population needs them so we can feel better. One guy round here is 75 and throws water balloons at the trucks on the highway. Little less crazy than the naked smoker or road dumpers, but yes they're everywhere.

ROFL!!! Yeah...Weirdo's everywhere:p The sad thing is the only "looney bin" in the entire Bahamas is guess where? On the island I live on! So you have every other island sending over there crazy people to go to this facility and then when they get out, the hit the streets of Nassau! So every day there is a new one! This one dude I heard was happy when they put a bridge across from Nassau to Paradise Island. Not because he could walk over now, but because he could swim across in the shade:lol:

[QUOTEIts great.
We also have a lot of Amish, and Menonites. The ride around in buggies with horses. Most of them are actually cool though. I see this one guy all the time at the lake. He has a little hand made wooden row boat, he tows behind his buggy. Its crazy. He is like a master fisherman though. I always ask him how hes doing, he always says nothing to speak of and grins, and them pulls this huge basket of bluegill, or crappie, or bass up. He just smiles and is just as friendly as can be. If he could use a motor boat he would wipe bill dance out. LOL
][/QUOTE]

ohh ohh i have a feeling Steve is looking for 3 wives or more :lol: :lol: .
There's this show about Amish people in HBO(whatever they're called ) and the guys have 3- 4 wives :D.... so let us know when you get to the 4th one :lol: .

This one dude I heard was happy when they put a bridge across from Nassau to Paradise Island. Not because he could walk over now, but because he could swim across in the shade

i have a feeling that's you :lol: :lol: :lol:...... it's ok dood i like swimming too :D

NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
just one woman is more than enough hassle for me. Sometimes I just want to sleep. 4 of them would leave me sleepless, and dehydrated. I would die at about 39, with it worn down to a nubbin. LOL

LOL I know exactly what Steve is taking about with the weirdos ;) I used to live in Columbus OH and went through KY all the time. My grandparents were from West Virginia ;) Enough said lol ;) My other grandparents live in the middle of no where Ohio and there are a lot of strange people there too.

The rock is awesome. I am always tempted to rebuy all my rock. a couple big peices and that is it.

Krish, I would like to be able to swim it the shade. I have that fragile skin and the sun doesn't like me.

Krish, I would like to be able to swim it the shade. I have that fragile skin and the sun doesn't like me.

Ahh just put some sun block and you'll be good :p or you can always go green like Krish, he likes some green cream for some reason :p :lol: .

just one woman is more than enough hassle for me. Sometimes I just want to sleep. 4 of them would leave me sleepless, and dehydrated. I would die at about 39, with it worn down to a nubbin. LOL

LMBO!!! yeah the guy has to take the pills to keep up :lol: .

Hey you better be getting ready for tomorrow dood..... right now i'm imagine you with a nice cook's hat, an apron and baking a cake :D .
Are you gonna have pony rides?
girls like ponys so don't forget that :lol: :p ohhh and save me a piece of cake please.... i'm not picky :p .

Krish, I would like to be able to swim it the shade. I have that fragile skin and the sun doesn't like me

ROFL! You sound like one of my cousins!! She can't tan...She only burns and turns pink and then she's back to bright white!!! :lol:

ROFL! And on huge corn :shock:

or you can always go green like Krish, he likes some green cream for some reason

Don't be jealous...Hater! :p

Back