My new Nano!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Oh well. Do a search for Elacatinus puncticulatus cleaner goby. You'll find quite a lot of info on it being one. Being that it is a cleaner, it should be out in the open. If it's not, it's not in very good shape.

As I said, I did a lot of research before purchasing. Found very little information available, and what I did find was quite contradictory. Regardless, I'm not really concerned with if it is or isn't a cleaner goby. If it is, great. I do know that it comes out and eats at feedings. Other than that, it's quite shy and hides a lot.

Ok I finally can now upload some pictures. Had to wait for Michael....lol. So I'm not the best photographer in the world, but I do try. These pics will be of some new zoanthids and of our clown fish "Cootie". Enjoy!!!

The Zoas on the left are out of our 75 and the ones on the right are from Barbie.

3593238368_cd5975c5a7.jpg

These are a pic of RPE's and we believe the others are Goochsters. Sorry there blurry!
3593237932_a7b471ea9c.jpg

These we got from Barbies store and there GORGEOUS!!!

3593237386_f8aeed08c5.jpg

These we also got from Barbies store and we are pretty sure there PPE's. It was a great find!!!!

3592429713_02a52726c6_b.jpg

These are our Pink Panthers.

3593236004_9541495da7_b.jpg

I used flash on this pic and it's a bit blurry, but I like it.

3592357449_345cc21b1d.jpg

Here's another of "Cootie" and the frogspawn that it only sometimes hosts in. Also look past all the Cyano...lol.

3593164308_b0d9bf2279.jpg

Hope you all enjoy the new pics. We are thinking about reaquascaping, but we'll see if that works out....lol.

very nice. You should get that camera sid is looking for so we can see em closer ;). i think they call the goby a neon goby just because of its form and look. looks simalar to a freshwater neon tetra in its markings and obviously like a goby in its shape. great looking fish !

So Michael added some new corals to my tank while I was at work the other day and today he got a FTS. It's looking really nice in my opinion. Now time to Re-aquascape.....LOL.

3607513973_fc157562a4_b.jpg

that thing looks so good.You couldnt even tell it had only been up for what has it been almost 3 months.

great job you guys (gals)

Thank you for the nice comment! It'll be 3 months on the 20th. I can't believe it. Most of the stuff that is in the Nano is from either our 75g, 46g or 40g Breeder. But they look amazing in the nano!!!

Thank you for the nice comment! It'll be 3 months on the 20th. I can't believe it. Most of the stuff that is in the Nano is from either our 75g, 46g or 40g Breeder. But they look amazing in the nano!!!

nice it will be 3 months old and i will be 16 years old(well on the 19th rather then the 20th but same thing)

That's awsome that your only 15 and your so into this type of Hobby. It's a good hobby. I've only been doing it for almost 2 years now. We are starting Madison our 3 year old early too. She'll be 4 in September.

i have only bee doing it for about 1 1/2 now the 155 has been going for about 1 year and i still dont have everything for it.I still am using freshwater lights on it that came on a 55 gallon tank i bought LOL

Back