my new tank!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

ok...my head is achin when i turn on my lights...i saw this...full force expansion of the blue carpet...:eek:

i am in the process of convincing my husband to upgrade....:doubt::mad::)

ok...my head is achin when i turn on my lights...i saw this...full force expansion of the blue carpet...:eek:

i am in the process of convincing my husband to upgrade....:doubt::mad::)

Wow! I hope you don't lose any of those other premium corals! Did I say wow!

nope its not stinging anything because theres no corals or frags on that side of the tank...i guess it went too happy in my tank...if its get any bigger than this,it will go in the for sale section:D:lol:

it didnt move or walk like rbta's..it just anchored its foot deep in the cave that i made...:)
arghh,its so gorgeous its i dont wanna give it up...my husband keeps convincing me to just let it go..he doesnt wanna upgrade(said too much work and $$)..its so pretty...and very healthy...

yup its 10-12 inches...my tank is 36 deep(side) 24 wide(front) and 15 tall..i measured it..

my tank is peninsula style super shallow..so the nem is really big..

Last edited:
yup it was finn but only an upgrade of dimensions(deeper tank but shallow)...but for gallons its just same volume as my old one:)i think i really need a more bigger tank like say 100gal?..

i ask matt@cfgi for a quote..a 48x15x30 acrylic tank,and he gave me a total...but right now my fund is loooow...:(

plus stand and hood...and then lights and then liverock..and then salt and then a lot of work...arghhhhhhh...why did i get this anemone?????why is it so pretty?????whyyyy????!!:banging head on the wall::D

yup it was finn but only an upgrade of dimensions(deeper tank but shallow)...but for gallons its just same volume as my old one:)i think i really need a more bigger tank like say 100gal?..

i ask matt@cfgi for a quote..a 48x15x30 acrylic tank,and he gave me a total...but right now my fund is loooow...:(

plus stand and hood...and then lights and then liverock..and then salt and then a lot of work...arghhhhhhh...why did i get this anemone?????why is it so pretty?????whyyyy????!!:banging head on the wall::D

I guess you may have to trade him to me for some other co0ol stuff just to be on the safe side LOL you will sleep better

clowns finally took the plunge im so happy,like really really happy,theyre not gonna host my zoas anymore and one is not gonna sleep in the sandbed....carpet really amaze me...really different than rbta...its actually reacting everytime clowns rub themselves to it...it folds and try to hug the clowns too...

actinics only and last 2 pics taken with flash...
:)

see that paper in in the tank?its a pic of 2 clowns hosting a blue carpet...i put it 2-3 days ago....they were looking at it...and then now theyre hosting the carpet....

thats what i did with my other clownfish that didnt have an rbta for 4 yrs...then i put a pic of a clown hosting an rbta and he learned to host...

put a pic in your tank facing them...:)

your clowns hosted just about anything when i had them...maybe your rbta is still small:)
i remember they hosted a pipe,an eggcrate,my torch,zoa colony...

Back