My New Toy

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

at least Melissa trys ...the only thing i try is the breaks in my bike :lol:

cheese Brett look what you did to Krish's car :lol: .... next time they're gonna be red :p :lol: .

i think the car looks to kewl dood :) .

cheese Brett look what you did to Krish's car :lol: .... next time they're gonna be red :p :lol:
Then he'll downgrade to smaller wheels. Then he won't like those, and he'll downgrade to smaller. Then, he'll get one more smaller "simpler" wheel. Then he'll modify that one for more speed. Then even more speed. Then he'll sell the car altogether and start talking about getting a family car someday.

Krish, we love you, man! :)

LOL! Well, the color goes next after the custom stereo work I plan to do in it when I get some free time (or I may take a few days off of actual work to do it) so stay tuned.

Oh yeah...The tank! I need to figure that one out too!:p

Then next question: what color? I really like black, however, it's either the BEST looking car (clean) or worst (dirty). There's no real in between. My car will be painted black, when it gets painted.

Then he'll downgrade to smaller wheels. Then he won't like those, and he'll downgrade to smaller. Then, he'll get one more smaller "simpler" wheel. Then he'll modify that one for more speed. Then even more speed. Then he'll sell the car altogether and start talking about getting a family car someday

LMAO!!! i can't wait to see the mini ban :lol: .

what color are you gonna paint the car? .... make sure you ask Brett before you do it or you'll have to do it all over again :lol: .

Then next question: what color? I really like black, however, it's either the BEST looking car (clean) or worst (dirty). There's no real in between. My car will be painted black, when it gets painted.

that car is gonna get washed 3 times per day :p:lol: .....j/k .
i'd go with a sexy red or may be a dark gold color with some black stripes :D.
but whatever you do, don't paint it white .

Rofl!!! Not sure on the color yet. I love black, but in the Bahamas, it is a nightmare to keep clean. We'll see though. I'm in no major rush right now. I want to see how the car holds up a bit before I paint it:D

Rofl!!! Not sure on the color yet. I love black, but in the Bahamas, it is a nightmare to keep clean. We'll see though. I'm in no major rush right now. I want to see how the car holds up a bit before I paint it

you're gonna go under ground racing first :shock: :lol: :lol:

DSCN0023-E-I.jpg

Jason wants me to copy his color scheme on his truck, but naw

now i see where his little one sits and naps and that's just sick Jason !!.... do you think she'd mind if she shares with me :lol: :lol:

Seeing I haven't picked up another tank yet:p here are a few updates on the "toy". I've changed out the K&N air filter for a HKS I imported myself from Japan, put in a Forge blow off valve, changed the exhaust to something more free flowing with the new "burnt tip" look, and a few other goodies. I guess this is really the only thing I can share pics with you guys for now till I get a new tank, but summer is basically here so we'll see what happens:)

Back