My New Toy

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

you know i have always liked Ferraris (since i was a little girl :p)...to bad i'll never be able to afford one :(.
I still drool about your car Mike :D.

Well I will jump on the wagon. Here is my baby. (comptech supercharged)

Attachments

• Mvc-114f.jpg
    Mvc-114f.jpg
    68 KB
Has anyone seen the new GM motor replacement of the small block? I've heard the heads are ported more like the fords & dodges. No more exhaust close together in the middle. I think it is called the RS?

Mike...You'll have to ship that car over here and give me a run!! :D

That would be fun, I'd love to see how my WS6 runs with that nice humid air at seal level:D I know lots of WS6 owners are pushing them stock into the high 12's at sea level, that would be fun to see if mine can do that...:D

That would be fun, I'd love to see how my WS6 runs with that nice humid air at seal level I know lots of WS6 owners are pushing them stock into the high 12's at sea level, that would be fun to see if mine can do that...

hey dood how much for smugling me in your trunk :lol: since i wanna go see my buddy :lol: .

Well I will jump on the wagon. Here is my baby. (comptech supercharged)

no freaking way dood :lol: ...... that's your car or your renting car :p

Hey Gaby I asked my husband who Ali G was and he said duuuuhhhh don't you know? :cool:
I am so uncool it's bad :D .

So are those toothbrushes still standing strong? And miss Krish but hey, he's got a new great car.

Are you feeling all well?

Well Gaby if you have an outfit like the one in your avatar you are ALL SET!
for the hood...but still considering you a friend I wouldn't suggest it. Even with the right outfit.

:)
Oh yea and I have this "school" of 5 chromis and I had to name them.... they are the nervous subject family :|

Last edited:
ROFL!! You guys are insane! Damsels don't drive cars:p

That would be fun, I'd love to see how my WS6 runs with that nice humid air at seal level I know lots of WS6 owners are pushing them stock into the high 12's at sea level, that would be fun to see if mine can do that...

Hey Mike...Anything to get awau huh:D

BTW, I put new rims on the car today...Looks amazing! I went with 17 inch wheels with a 40 series tire. The car is going down to my friend in the morning to have it lowered a bit so the fenders sit just above the tires. Should look great! I won't be able to drive if it rains because it floods in some places so I'll just hydro slide:lol:

I'll post pics tomorrow:)

Cant wait to see the new pics Krish! Here is the toy that i am waiting for. Already have the wifes blessing, just waiting for the release date.
08challenger.jpg

Bling Bling!!!:D That's a nice car!!!! So many of the old muscale cars coming back as new cars...I love it!! here is a site I check out every week as they update new concepts and also just "tricked out" cars on www.seriouswheels.com

I'll have pics up tomorrow night of the car if all goes well:)

LOL!!! awesome dood .
you can always bring with you some sticks and use the car as a canoe .

ROFL!!! And you can paddle for me:p

ROFL!!! And you can paddle for me

just for 5 mins... i'm sure you can do the rest :lol: .

Cant wait to see the new pics Krish! Here is the toy that i am waiting for. Already have the wifes blessing, just waiting for the release date.

wwouu dood that's a very kewl looking car dood !!!!

no freaking way dood ...... that's your car or your renting car
Yeah its mine. Insurance sucks. I had a stock green one but sold it and got the indy yellow one and started upgrading it. You should see Melissa try to drive it. She can not drive a stick. I got pics of her trying:p

Back