My New Toy

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Then I think you started with the wrong car.

LOL!!!:lol:.

HA! Bring your neck brace when you visit

that sounds like a dare :shock::p.
well if both of you end up all smushed on a wall, please send pics :D....just please don't go racing with the 2 little girls on the back :)

That intake is really nice, I had one on my old 300zx, what kind of exhaust do you have on the car?(brand)

Thanks man...Sorry for taking a while to reply:oops: Been away since last week! The exhaust is basically all stock from what I can see (3 inch pipe), there's no cat, and the actual muffler was just a replacement to tie me over until I can import the Greddy or HKS although it is almost built exactly the same way and looks identical. Sounds really nice and performs well so I may just see how well it holds up:)

Still no tank:p Made a few changes with the car. Put in a new A-Pillar pod to hold 2 new gauges, painted everything black to match and made up my own decal/logo to put across the windshield. It's the only sticker on the car and I'm still sitting on the idea. Everyone seems to like it and I'm coming around so we'll see. :)

Still no tank:p Made a few changes with the car. Put in a new A-Pillar pod to hold 2 new gauges, painted everything black to match and made up my own decal/logo to put across the windshield. It's the only sticker on the car and I'm still sitting on the idea. Everyone seems to like it and I'm coming around so we'll see. :)

Very clean! Nice job:D

Krish, I noticed one of your photos was messed up. It was killing me, so I helped you out.

There. Fixed!

I always wanted a speedometer that went counter-clockwise, and a radio with the sound knob next to the passenger's knee. :)

I always wanted a speedometer that went counter-clockwise, and a radio with the sound knob next to the passenger's knee.

pff .... i always wanted a car :lol:.

hmmm ...i guess i could try putting a speedometer in my bycicle :D:lol:

Still messing with this toy. Beginning to wonder if it is making me lose focus of a new tank :shock: :lol: Took some pics of under the hood after I made a few changes. Coming along nicely and for those of you who know what a tubular maniflod is...Coming soon!:D

Shot with Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XT at 2007-07-03

What are your opinions on battery hold downs, Krish? Or maybe this car can't turn a corner....

Back