New Skimmer for DaCube

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

New pump arrived today (Wednesday) and I got it all set up...fully open, not bleeding any air right now, will try for a few days and see. I did set it up to be able to bleed it though, should I need it later. Here is what I got, and yes it is quiet :D I'm very pleased with the Alita :exclaim:

That is the Mac Daddy there, the square bottom is tight!
can't tell from here but looks like you could stand to let more up the riser tube?
Todd thanks for all of your posting & information on your threads, the time you put into them are very helpful to myself & others.

Scooterman said:
That is the Mac Daddy there, the square bottom is tight!
can't tell from here but looks like you could stand to let more up the riser tube?
Todd thanks for all of your posting & information on your threads, the time you put into them are very helpful to myself & others.
No problem hope I can help at least one person. As for the level in the riser I'm still in the experimenting with the height stage but it's doing great right now...getting lots of gunk out...this skimmer rocks!

That foam looks great!!! Wait till ya get dialed in!! I will have to stop by when I go to Tom's to see his new stuff.:D

Back