New to here... saying HI

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

khaosinc

the cyborg reefer
HI there, I've had alot of people say I should come check this forum out and so here I am. I've heard theres quite a few members up here in the pacific NW as well.

I'm currently putting together a 750 gallon tank (10' x 4' x 30") with 300 gallon sump. Theres quite a bit more to be added to the system, but health issues have slowed me down quite a bit on this build.

heres a quick FTS, and I'll be back later when I'm at work to poke around more.

DSC08778.jpg

Last edited:
Like I'm sure most of us here have. I read the RC thread as well.
Hope the health issues are getting better and welcom to RF :D

I'm getting much better slowly but surely, thank you.

Long term plans are a mixed reef, some fish are up in the air, but there will be a pair of crosshatch triggers, and a couple of the larger tangs.

Other plans include an eel tank (hopefully a dragon moray), and a large macro tank to play with a planted biotope. Most of that is on hold due to my health fiasco.

Look forward to poking around a new board..

Welcome to RF!!! You'll get lots of useful information here and you'll get to know a lot of really great people who enjoy this hobby!!!

Welcome! Gald to see you on the board here. As you can tell a bunch of are fans of your previous thread from RC.
Looking forwad to the updates!

Welcome! Gald to see you on the board here. As you can tell a bunch of are fans of your previous thread from RC.
Looking forwad to the updates!

Thanks for all the welcomes. Looking forward to getting to know more reefers,

Even better, I finally got my skimmer dialed in where I want it... I'll have to figure out where to post a tank thread here tonight at work...

Welcome!
I thought I'd read on your build thread where you used the expanding foam in your rock work. I might have read wrong.
but if so, did you cure it special? It sounded interesting.

Back