New to the site :) NICE PLACE HERE

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

seaweedsmoker

Hello all,stopped in from michiganreefers to say hello and go thru some of the threads and maybe learn a thing or two.Ive been doing this only for a short time and its been a real learning curve for me.thanks to all in advance for any help you might give.

PEACE!

Welcome to RF Seaweedsmoker! Does seaweed get you high?:lol: Kidding...Glad you are here and digging the forum already. I hope you enjoy it here:)

Welcome to Reef Frontiers!!!

4.gif

Tell us a little about your set-up!

Im actully in Grandville,michigan.

I currently have a 90 gallon with 2 yellow 1 blue tang,green,blue and red zoos,some kenya trees ,leathers and shrooms,60 lbs of fuji live rock and 4 inch corral base.Lighting im running Icecap660 vho 4 bulb setup,ehiem pro 2 wet/dry,berlin skmmer.im rather new and bought the setup used and running for over 6 years. It gets alot of attention from everyone that comes over and my cats love it to :)..Its a learning proces for me but im game for anything pretty much.

Welcome! These guys (and girls) are pretty great. Watch out for Krish though... You can't trust anyone who can go catch his tank inhabitants from his backyard... ;)

Welcome! These guys (and girls) are pretty great. Watch out for Krish though... You can't trust anyone who can go catch his tank inhabitants from his backyard...

Har-dee-har-har:p Atleast I'm willing to share:)

Welcome to RF...I hope you find it as valuable a resource as I do...

MikeS

seaweedsmoker said:
Im actully in Grandville,michigan.

I currently have a 90 gallon with 2 yellow 1 blue tang,green,blue and red zoos,some kenya trees ,leathers and shrooms,60 lbs of fuji live rock and 4 inch corral base.Lighting im running Icecap660 vho 4 bulb setup,ehiem pro 2 wet/dry,berlin skmmer.im rather new and bought the setup used and running for over 6 years. It gets alot of attention from everyone that comes over and my cats love it to :)..Its a learning proces for me but im game for anything pretty much.

Yea i used to live in Wyoming and always told people GR to make thinks simplier too.

SOunds like you have a pretty sweet setup going, do you have any pics yet?

Jiddy said:
Yea i used to live in Wyoming and always told people GR to make thinks simplier too.

SOunds like you have a pretty sweet setup going, do you have any pics yet?

I do but not sure how to resize them.I know some site have automatic resizer for pics posted-ill try to figure it out. Thanks for the kind words folks.

See if this thread helps with your image resizing...there are a couple of links in the first post for resizing programs: How to Post Photos

Back