O.K Here it is...Atlantis!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Yeah I believe that. I have seen eagle rays diving but never a manta. I wanted to do a live aboard in the sea of cortez so I could see large animals like the manta but having children put a damper on that.lol Hopefully when they are a little older we can let them with grandma for a week.

Brian

LOL...And you have one on the way!!! Well, I'll keep updating the photos for you until:)

I want to go there. I've wanted to go there since I first saw it. What a treat!

Yeah...It's cool! I need to take photos of what they are constructing over there now. This section is where they will have dolphins and seals! Also, I want to go back to phase 1 of Atlantis where I haven't been in years (and where I haven't taken any photos of yet) because I've heard about some cool new species tanks they have there now. I may try to pop over there next weekend and update this thread with some new photos:)

Found my Boat!

Thanks Krish for the photo's!!! Someone borrowed my boat again and didnt tell me... Its located in one of the pictures you took! (Its the GREAT BIG SHIP with the 35' dingy!!!!) Thanks. (Oh how I wish!)
Seriously tho, I would love to get down that way eventually again. My wife and I moved back here to Washington from Florida a few years ago.. and I think it was a mistake! Anyways.. Enjoy what you have you down there, because there is a lot worse places to be!
Jay

My wife and I moved back here to Washington from Florida a few years ago.. and I think it was a mistake!

hmm i agree :p:D .... how could you leave hot Florida and the awesome beaches to ..... well this :eek: ....... just teasin :) .

Moved

I dunno... Im still kickin myself!:( :eek: What was I thinkin??? I wasnt. No really tho.. I did bring a piece home with me.. I still have my 120 gallons of paradise!

Thanks Krish for the photo's!!! Someone borrowed my boat again and didnt tell me... Its located in one of the pictures you took! (Its the GREAT BIG SHIP with the 35' dingy!!!!) Thanks. (Oh how I wish!)
Seriously tho, I would love to get down that way eventually again. My wife and I moved back here to Washington from Florida a few years ago.. and I think it was a mistake! Anyways.. Enjoy what you have you down there, because there is a lot worse places to be!
Jay

No problem man! Aytime you are ready to come down let me know and we can hang out a bit! I will try and add some more photos here soon:)

I dunno... Im still kickin myself! What was I thinkin??? I wasnt. No really tho.. I did bring a piece home with me.. I still have my 120 gallons of paradise!

LOL!!! well on the positive note, here we have hmm.............................. what do we have in here? :lol: ............. ohh yeah rain :D ........ hey free shower after all :lol: :lol: .

Well you know what they say around here... "We dont tan... We Rust"...
and my favorite... April Showers Bring.. May Showers! (although.. man.. its been terrific weather lately!)
Looks like the rainy season starts this weekend!

Well you know what they say around here... "We dont tan... We Rust"...
and my favorite... April Showers Bring.. May Showers! (although.. man.. its been terrific weather lately!)
Looks like the rainy season starts this weekend!

LMBO!!! :lol: :lol: .
that's true :D

I grew up in Alaska. I never complain about the weather in Western Washington: you don't have to shovel rain! Besides I like trees.

I grew up in Alaska. I never complain about the weather in Western Washington: you don't have to shovel rain! Besides I like trees.

hehe i grew up in Mexico i guess that's why i complaint :p :D .

And I have experienced "truly good weather" for more then 10 days runnin'!! I guess I can complain too! :lol: Maybe this summer we will actually get another good warm one?
and maybe even a DRY 4th of July!:D (that might be askin alot)

Really cool update:D Not this weekend, but the weekend after that is a long holiday weekend here. My wife and I will be staying over to Atlantis for the weekend so I will have access to everything they have to offer! So be ready in about 2 weeks for some AMAZING photos!!!:)

Thanks! I was supposed to be going to a family Island for that weekend, but I don't trust anyone right now with taking care of my tank, so I'll stay close by. :)

Thanks! I was supposed to be going to a family Island for that weekend, but I don't trust anyone right now with taking care of my tank, so I'll stay close by.

yeah dood nobody knows how to take care of your tank unless he/she is in the hobby :) .

Back