O.K Here it is...Atlantis!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Wow! I'm feeling very lucky now! Just found out today that our plans have changed...not going to the original destination. Instead, we're headed straight for the Exuma Cays! Can't wait! Have rented a house boat for 5 days! Will try and post some pics when we return. Thanks again for the tips, Krish!
Jh

Wow! I'm feeling very lucky now! Just found out today that our plans have changed...not going to the original destination. Instead, we're headed straight for the Exuma Cays! Can't wait! Have rented a house boat for 5 days! Will try and post some pics when we return. Thanks again for the tips, Krish!
Jh

No problem man...You'll be very happy around Exuma. Probably some of the clearest waters you'll ever see and alot of marine life. Enjoy it man...I haven't been to the Exuma Cays in about 15 years!

The wife has been wanting to go somewhere, I think that the destination has been located. I can picture it perfectly laying in the sun soaking up the rays, taking in the sites and pure relaxation. Enough to make me lazy thinking about it.

Jason

The wife has been wanting to go somewhere, I think that the destination has been located. I can picture it perfectly laying in the sun soaking up the rays, taking in the sites and pure relaxation. Enough to make me lazy thinking about it.

Jason

LOL...That's probably the reason Bahamian's are so lazy:lol:

ohh yeah that'd be so sweet dood !!
then you could have 2 buckets around you, 1 for ice with cold beer, 2 with some tools, 3 empty and ready to put some corals and what not in there :D .

I'm going to try to get photos of Phase 1 of Atlantis which I haven't visited in years! I heard they have new tanks over there now:)

I'm going to try to get photos of Phase 1 of Atlantis which I haven't visited in years! I heard they have new tanks over there now

kewl and next time try adding Christina to the pictures.... just so we can see the belly progress.

Great pictures Krish. I esp like the one of the eagle ray!!

Brian

Thanks Brian...The Manta Ray looked like he could fit that eagle ray in his mouth with room to spare! The pictures give their size no justice...:)

krish75 said:
Thanks Brian...The Manta Ray looked like he could fit that eagle ray in his mouth with room to spare! The pictures give their size no justice...:)

Yeah I believe that. I have seen eagle rays diving but never a manta. I wanted to do a live aboard in the sea of cortez so I could see large animals like the manta but having children put a damper on that.lol Hopefully when they are a little older we can let them with grandma for a week.

Brian

Back