Ocean Adventures

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

mungus

Did anyone see Ocean Adventures w/ Jean-Michel Cousteau on Wed? (sharks at risk episode) Holy crap I have a new hero. He has got to be the first to get pulled along by a Great White and walk away with out a scratch.:lol:

Brian

Welcome to RF "Reiner"! Brian...I didn't get to see it :doubt: I need to check the cable listings a bit more:)

I saw it a few months ago so keep your eyes open krish. I am sure it will be on again.

Krish if you click on the sharks at risk button it will bring up a picture of him holding on the the Great Whites fin.

Brian

It was on again last night and it was just as exciting to watch as the first time. This time I made my wife watch it just to show her the crazy part at the end where he holds the dorsal fin and goes for a ride. BTW she was complaining the whole time that she has to watch the show but in the end she liked it.

Scuba Diving with sharks really is no big deal............they're much more scared of you than visa versa, but still, holding onto a great whites fin isn't something I'll try anytime soon.

I've dove with a 14' bull shark and been surrounded by 40-50 other 10-12' long sharks during a shark feed with no cage, and it IS quite a rush but really, you're really not that scared during the moment.

and it IS quite a rush but really, you're really not that scared during the moment.

naww you just pee in your swimming suit but that's about it :p :D.
I only got to see a little bit of the show when the guy is touching the great white shark with his hand but that's about it :( ...... the husband just changed the channel :p .

Back