OUM's tank ,,,showing off

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

tamarindthai

40BRD with full 36 LEDs,help to put LED together by Cesar,,thank you man for the great work:yo:,,,,,
she love the color and coral repsonsed to LED,,2 months old tank 1 week LED
here it is ,,i just help her out with the picture,she will be doing her own photograph soon,,,thank you for viewing
oum2.jpg

oum3.jpg

oum4.jpg

oum6.jpg

oum5.jpg

oum1-1.jpg

Very nice. Getting ready to upgrade to a 40b. Finished the new 20 long sump today. Start the stand tomorrow. Still trying to figure out lighting. Halide or 6 bulb t5.

Very nice. Getting ready to upgrade to a 40b. Finished the new 20 long sump today. Start the stand tomorrow. Still trying to figure out lighting. Halide or 6 bulb t5.
that what said,,40brd is the best can be in the house and enjoy it everyday,,not in garage,,oh boy falls and winter is coming,,,
lighting we'd never throught LED will do the trick,,,i was wrong so far LPS love it and the color is great,,LED and controller is home build by Katchupoy for me.,,less energy to burn and long live ..

Dang Im so glad that all is well with the light... Enjoy your new LED lights...
Cesar,,,today responsed from the corals is getting better than yesterday,,thanks again for the great work both LED strips and controller.
i think ,,Oum still has the green thumb

Last edited:
that what said,,40brd is the best can be in the house and enjoy it everyday,,not in garage,,oh boy falls and winter is coming,,,
lighting we'd never throught LED will do the trick,,,i was wrong so far LPS love it and the color is great,,LED and controller is home build by Katchupoy for me.,,less energy to burn and long live ..

Love the full tank shots... The LED lighting is awesome .... I will have to PM him....

Back