OUM's tank ,,,showing off

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Tank looks great. Cant believe I missed this thread for so long.

Last edited:
Tank looks great. Cant believe I missed this thread for so long.

oum's said thank you,, and thanks for viewing and comments here is another one for your eye candy
przm2.jpg

Dang, you are the MAN when it comes to Reeftank Photography.... absolutely beautiful pics my friend.

Cheers, Todd

i have fun with my camera today more fish pictures,,,thanks for viewing,,
fishgood.jpg

bgg1.jpg

bbchy.jpg

bbang.jpg

bellusangelm-1.jpg

almost give them away,,,we glad we still have them,,:cheer2:

Last edited:
Master pieces of reeftank pics as always, Dang. Glad to see you still around on RF with lots of eye candies again :)

thank you ,,Thang,,
Oum's tank 40 BDR with a fews of LPS she saved from the old tank under LED lights,,so far she like it,,how are you doing ,,meant to stop by your place some time,,

Hey Dang, absolutely beautiful photography as usual my friend. Next time up will have to get a few pointers on using my new-ish camera, like my phone they're both a little smarter than I

Cheers, Todd

Hey Dang, absolutely beautiful photography as usual my friend. Next time up will have to get a few pointers on using my new-ish camera, like my phone they're both a little smarter than I

Cheers, Todd

thank you again,,Todd

anytime my friend,,send me your camera info,,so i can do some research little..

thank you ,,Thang,,
Oum's tank 40 BDR with a fews of LPS she saved from the old tank under LED lights,,so far she like it,,how are you doing ,,meant to stop by your place some time,,
I am doing fine. You are more than wellcome to my place anytime and don't forget to bring the camera. LOL!

just play with M WB and high noise setting ,,pretty noisy,,i am still leaning how to get rid of the noisy setting?,,here they are

[/IMG]
blothchy.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Dang, beautiful pic but he looks kind of sad :cry: so... maybe bring em up to my tank so they can hang with my Bicolor Anthias school :biggrin1: :rolleyes:

Cheers, Todd

Back