OUM's tank ,,,showing off

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

led lighting...

is this different time period? I notice different color temp? Last one is full noon simulation? Running both at 100%?

you are correct dang... Its better to enjoy tank inside house instead of inside garage. And even its small 40 breeder... Its the experience is what counts... Enjoy your fantastic shimmer.

Tyree Fire Engine reborn again from finger nail size in Oum's tank ..photo by Oum.hopfully keep on growing,,
fireE.jpg

Absolutely outstanding Dang and Oum, glad you were able to keep/save some of your beautiful corals and fish. Will have to come check it out sometime real soon.

Cheers, Todd

Absolutely outstanding Dang and Oum, glad you were able to keep/save some of your beautiful corals and fish. Will have to come check it out sometime real soon.

Cheers, Todd

thank you Todd for your words,,we have most of the rare SPS we used to have saved and sound in good friend of my tank and they are doing well .,,but all of them just a frag,,hopefully they are growing and keep on growing.visiting ,,sound like a plan to me..

Last edited:
guess what Oum' found it today after she cleaned the garage that what we got from tyree couple years ago ,,and she still have a small piece growing in her 40 bed
ffe.jpg

in her tank today
fireE.jpg

Last edited:
:Dwe went to the NER meeting today,,little late but Oum met the new hood and stand builder for her tank,,,yahoo,,,good for you Oum,,i knew this person will have it done for her at no time,,too bad she has no sps for trade for the work need to be done anymore 6 months ago,oh well ,
thanks Trido for the build offer..sorry no sps for trade:D i will send you pm when we can meet at my place:yo:

oum's new collection,,ahaha i am pround to potograp this after the first day in her tank from blue Seirra sale,,thanks Crazeelady
ggg1.jpg

Last edited:
Back