• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pacific Sun LED Pricing/Ordering Instructions

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I understand that. unfortunately, on the packing list that I got this morning only BP 160W slaves and masters, all hanging kits and legs for the lamps. hopefully within 2-3 business days I will get another solid date.

I gotta say that it surprises me how long it takes for them to pack them up and ship them. If they can get one bundle packed up then they should easily be able to get the next one packed up. I don't know how they work in Poland, but I can tell you in USA, those packers would be on thin ice. You get money...you send packages. Done and done. Not that hard.

I am not saying you are not right. On the positive note, I know that Przemek reads this thread on daily basis and will see that his expansion into US mkt will require a little bit faster shipments. I know that he tries to speed up as much as he can - thats why it was moved from 11th to 7th and he works on next reservations.

I am not going even tell you that any delay costs me about 5-10 lost sales per week.

I gotta say that it surprises me how long it takes for them to pack them up and ship them. If they can get one bundle packed up then they should easily be able to get the next one packed up. I don't know how they work in Poland, but I can tell you in USA, those packers would be on thin ice. You get money...you send packages. Done and done. Not that hard.

Ugg...More wait time...My corals will sure be happy...My Bulbs are just about DEAD...I decided to upgrade rather than buy new bulbs...I guess I better start at about 30% with the led's or I am gonna burn up all my poor corals when the new fixtures finally arrive!!

rafal, do you know any specific details on a possible iphone app? Or maybe a mac software version? I saw that there is a windows mobile based app.

Could you possibly email someone and suggest something like that be created?

I can help to provide emails to Przemek and Leszek to send the request to work on Blackberry or Iphone apps. also willing to exchange for the light :)

IO - arriving Monday next week. 120 degree internal focal lenses.

also a few people asked - internal focal lenses - if you get the feeling you need them - you can purchase them on line and clip yourself or purchase through us. but please please make sure you need them. Frank did a little test and he was getting over 1800 PAR at 8" from the light - yes - I had a little bet with him whatever BP would beat out his 400MH or not.

What's the scoop in the I/O?

Hey Cy, sorry to bother you but is there any way who's getting what next week on those who ordered. do some people have to wait for the next shipment?

hold on one second. i will confirm it. i got email saying one date and than you are right with the second date. i will get back to you on this one.

Are you sure that it is not arriving on the 19th? Might wanna double check that one. Just an FYI

Last edited:
Back