• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pacific Sun LED Pricing/Ordering Instructions

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

you guys are killing me. 2-3 weeks. Jeff had to wait 7 weeks :) he needs a hug.

and if I were Cy - I would make mandatory 2 frag purchase before picking the lamp. and I am not talking the cheap $15.99 frags :)

you guys are killing me. 2-3 weeks. Jeff had to wait 7 weeks :) he needs a hug.

and if I were Cy - I would make mandatory 2 frag purchase before picking the lamp. and I am not talking the cheap $15.99 frags :)

2-3?? It's already been 5 weeks. Or are you referring from the time of the group buy close? Regardless, what blows me away is that is would take 2-3 weeks just to ship. I could sail the seven seas in that amount of time. It's not you Rafal...I know.

Edit: Jeff waited 7 weeks from the time of payment I'm guessing. It's already been 5 for me which means it will be 8-9 weeks total for this group buy. Hugs are still nice...I'm a hugger Apollo.

Last edited:
I am refering from the close of the group buy. not when the first person send the money.

here is the kicker:

http://www.ups.com/content/pl/en/about/news/service_updates/20100415_iceland_volcano.html

UPS in Europe has resumed normal operations just today. so you got to understand also their little problems. nobody could predict and honestly can tell you - I know for fact that last module parts arrived just last week from one of their suppliers.

yes, I would still give a hug to Jeff.

2-3?? It's already been 5 weeks. Or are you referring from the time of the group buy close? Regardless, what blows me away is that is would take 2-3 weeks just to ship. I could sail the seven seas in that amount of time. It's not you Rafal...I know.

Edit: Jeff waited 7 weeks from the time of payment I'm guessing. It's already been 5 for me which means it will be 8-9 weeks total for this group buy. Hugs are still nice...I'm a hugger Apollo.

I am refering from the close of the group buy. not when the first person send the money.

here is the kicker:

http://www.ups.com/content/pl/en/about/news/service_updates/20100415_iceland_volcano.html

UPS in Europe has resumed normal operations just today. so you got to understand also their little problems. nobody could predict and honestly can tell you - I know for fact that last module parts arrived just last week from one of their suppliers.

yes, I would still give a hug to Jeff.

Eh...either way I'm just super excited and it is so very hard to wait patiently! Also, if you have any more information on the controller or if you want to have a test rat to try it, let me know!

I hope you will display the same excitement with pics of your tank and corals after getting the lamp on this and other boards!!!

Eh...either way I'm just super excited and it is so very hard to wait patiently! Also, if you have any more information on the controller or if you want to have a test rat to try it, let me know!

I hope you will display the same excitement with pics of your tank and corals after getting the lamp on this and other boards!!!

I would advertise it naked if it would mean I would get it faster lol. But I'm sure that would probably hurt your business, so forget I mentioned it.

Hey Rafal,

Apollo is just being funny. He knows they are coming:) You gotta get those guys putting units together faster and in larger quantities. This US thing is gonna get big and as you can see...once the money is paid, folks get anxious to have their purchase in hand. Hopefully, they increase production, get parts more smoothly, etc and catch up to demand so you and I can sell more lights;)

I know... but you should request at least 2 frags/colonies per person to be purchased when they pick up the lights. I would add bucket of salt and some GFO. whats few hundred dollars when they paid so much for lights??? :)

and I will be best friend to some of you :) I have seen the light in action at Absolutely Fish in Clifton and I will say this - I will take any light comparison test from visual point of view and also PAR. Frank on MR ran tests with 60 degree focal lenses and lets just say about 10% better than his german made MH.

Last edited:
Rafal i would like to purchase 3 120w BT EX units. 1 Master and 2 Slaves. I have a 125g i am building i think this should be plenty of light. Can you please send me a pm for a price and if possible a estimated time of arrival.
Thanks, Matt

Rafal i would like to purchase 3 120w BT EX units. 1 Master and 2 Slaves. I have a 125g i am building i think this should be plenty of light. Can you please send me a pm for a price and if possible a estimated time of arrival.
Thanks, Matt

Hi Matt,

In this forum we are the company selling the units. Rafal is our wholesaler. We will consult with Rafal for the ETA. Pricing is as follows.

120W Master Unit $1049.99
120W Slave Units $899.99 each
The customer pays shipping from New Jersey on all Pac Sun LED purchases outside of the group buy.

These come with hanging kits. You can substitute legs for $25 or add legs for $90 per unit.

Let us know if we can help!

Is there a group buy going down at the moment? if so i would like to get in on it :)

Looks like a 100 kilo shipment will be received in New Jersey May 19th. Do we know whats to be expected in the shipment?

When I get home tonight - I will send an email to all of you with the steps and timetables of what and how it will happen. I will provide details on how I will ship and provide Fedex tracking numbers and where the lamps will be delivered.

tlo_datetime.png

tlo_moon_v2.png

tlo_sunsetsunrise_v2.png

Last edited:
When I get home tonight - I will send an email to all of you with the steps and timetables of what and how it will happen. I will provide details on how I will ship and provide Fedex tracking numbers and where the lamps will be delivered.

tlo_datetime.png

tlo_moon_v2.png

tlo_sunsetsunrise_v2.png

Is that the phobos/deimos screen or the computer program?? Any pics of the IO screens?

IO has regular small LCD display screen - but I will talk to you about the controller - call me tonight - 9pm EST and we will talk about X-screen.

Is that the phobos/deimos screen or the computer program?? Any pics of the IO screens?

Back