• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pacific Sun LED Pricing/Ordering Instructions

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Yes, unfortunately for Brett and Bill who ordered the 60" units they were too tall the way the pallet was packed and the airline refused them in Poland. There were a couple other lights stacked high that got pulled as well. Fortunately those were not part of our order. Brett and Bill's lights have been re-booked to leave Poland on Tuesday and we should see them Wed/Thur next week on Alaska Airlines. We really appreciate your understanding and patience guys! I know Rafal and I felt sick when we heard this news:(

For the rest of you. I spoke with Rafal about 11am our time. The lights had just cleared Customs and he was on his way to pick them up. He had to take them home to seperate out our units, label, and do a slight repackage to get the right parts with the right units. He was hoping to have them back at Alaska in time to go out tonight. Since I don't have an Airway Bill yet from Alaska, or Rafal, I think its safe to assume they are going to be on a flight early Thursday rather than this evening. This might actually work out better as I am around the whole day Thursday, can pick them up right when they are ready, and play a role in bundling each customers order and contacting everybody.

Thanks for your patience everyone! The day is almost here:)

Cy..thanks for the update..you have been incredible throughout this whole process..It will not got without notice...we look forward to the next update..Thanks so much

I packed all the units. I will deliver to airport tomorrow morning. few things:

a) one box will have spider legs, hanging kits, slave cables for BPs - also software discs are there.

b) BP are heavier and will have BP M or BP S mark on them - otherwise IO.

c) Brett and Bill - supply boxes are being shipped for you - each box has 3 power supplies and 1 cord for T5.

d) any questions/concerns - I will be available at 973-699-1728 during the weekend. Just keep in mind the time difference between east and west coast.

I packed all the units. I will deliver to airport tomorrow morning. few things:

a) one box will have spider legs, hanging kits, slave cables for BPs - also software discs are there.

b) BP are heavier and will have BP M or BP S mark on them - otherwise IO.

c) Brett and Bill - supply boxes are being shipped for you - each box has 3 power supplies and 1 cord for T5.

d) any questions/concerns - I will be available at 973-699-1728 during the weekend. Just keep in mind the time difference between east and west coast.

Any specific time we should expect them to arrive? Just trying to plan my day tomorrow...

I wish I could give you a good answer. With "General Cargo" it gets put on the first plane with space available in this cargo class. Once its on a plane there are more variables. Any stops or transfers can change timing. If its a direct flight we can pretty much set a time once its on said direct flight. When Rafal drops them off in the morning that is when I will get an Airway Bill # and can start watching to see what flight it will catch and how that flight routes to Seattle. If I had to guess blindly I would say late afternoon.

some good news. the lamps are booked for shipment today on flight # 7. lamps leave newark at 6:30pm - arrive 9:50pm in seattle. (there is only one flight from newark to seattle today) lamps will be available 60 minutes after the arrival. it is all in Cy hands now. I am going to the airport in few minutes to drop them off. I will talk to most of you tomorrow - any help - any questions - call me.

With a 9:50PM arrival Alaska won't have them ready until around 11:30-11:50PM. I will pick them up Friday before opening and they will be ready at 10AM Friday.

there is a box called "cabels" - cds, hanging kits, and slave cables

any questions - I am here.

Hey if ANYONE on the south end wants some company I would love to come see them in action.

I can't wait another week to see mine. So anyone who wants to show them off let me know!!!

I can't help you install the lights because I had gallbladder surgery yesterday. I will however give you many complements about your tank. LOL.

Wow...These are incredible....Rafal has outdone himself...Not only with the lighting,But with the customer service..He has spent over 3 hrs with programing issues with me...We are very close but are still having an issue.We will try again tomorrow..

My suggestion for set up are..#1...install bluetooth device first..
#2...add lamps to bluetooth
#3...Load software....
Set up is realitivly easy if its done in this order..Its trying to control multiple units that threw a wrinkle for me..As of now I have full controll of my left side unit.But getting controll of the other unit and Trying to controll both at once is proving tricky...

This is a computer problem..Not a Fixture problem..Both do work well...
I am sure this will be resolved tomorrow...Windows 7 is still pretty new so its just a matter finding the solution....Shane

Wow...These are incredible....Rafal has outdone himself...Not only with the lighting,But with the customer service..He has spent over 3 hrs with programing issues with me...We are very close but are still having an issue.We will try again tomorrow..

My suggestion for set up are..#1...install bluetooth device first..
#2...add lamps to bluetooth
#3...Load software....
Set up is realitivly easy if its done in this order..Its trying to control multiple units that threw a wrinkle for me..As of now I have full controll of my left side unit.But getting controll of the other unit and Trying to controll both at once is proving tricky...

This is a computer problem..Not a Fixture problem..Both do work well...
I am sure this will be resolved tomorrow...Windows 7 is still pretty new so its just a matter finding the solution....Shane

Pics!!!!!!! We Need Pics!!!!

they will come...when i can get em both at the same look...Right now it looks silly..Left side of tank is at 18K.....right side @ 10k...But they will come....

The look of the tank sure has changed..these really are small fixtures...compared to what was on there!

Dude..I love em..Just like you said I would...I am really looking forward to seeing the differences....temp of tank...water evap.....electricity bill...Coral color....well you know...

Its just the computer stuff that has got me..I am not that savy in the first place...lol

Back