Paige Elizabeth

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Easter!! She's growing up so fast. Today, we realized she's hit that mark where she goes from "baby" to "kid." She's developing distinguishable facial features. She's developing personality and attitude. Grandma and Grandpa came up today and gave her an Easter basket a day early.

easter+ears.jpg

first+easter+glasses.jpg

OMG OMG OMG !!! she looks so so so cute dood!!!!
the first picture is a killer .... to hugable :D .
definetly a cute little princess :D .

She'll be one year old next weekend, so expect more updates then. Until then, here's Paige, sharing her morning bottle with Shelby. Afterward, they played together.
sharing+with+shelby.jpg

playing+with+shelby.jpg

She surely is a bundle of cutness and Personality! :p :p
Yeah! We found her at the SPCA. She was one year old, and already trained. She's been nothing short of an amazing dog. All the neighborhood kids come by to ask if she can come out and play.

Oh... you meant my daughter. :D

Yeah, she's pretty awesome, too.

Krish, I'm getting her ready for the water. Bahamas is only 3 months away! Today was her first birthday, so we went swimming at grandpa's house.

Swimming and splashing was fun, even if mommy didn't like it:
pool+splash+mommy.jpg

So daddy took over, and we practiced looking like a hippopotamus:
paige+the+hippo.jpg

Baby's first dive! She wasn't sure what to think of it, but she didn't cry:
first+dive.jpg

Afterward, she tore into her first cake, as any one year old clearly deserves:
birthday+cake.jpg

ROFL!!! :lol: Nice pics man! Congrats on the first birthday!!! I doubt I will try the dunking under the water thingy right now, but she'll be diving around reefs at a pretty young age:D

ROFL!!! Nice pics man! Congrats on the first birthday!!! I doubt I will try the dunking under the water thingy right now, but she'll be diving around reefs at a pretty young age

ohhh whatever :p:lol:

Man... time flies, and I haven't kept this updated for you, Gaby! Here are some of the latest photos. In September, we visited grandma and grandpa in Montana (and met Charlie and Willis while there). We also made an afternoon trip up into Canada for lunch, so Paige is international now. :)

Also, fall finally hit in California. Yesterday we were raking up leaves, and it just so happens Paige is completely enthralled with leaves, we don't know why. She loves picking them up off the ground. But playing in a pile of them... that's the best!

She's talking like crazy, also. She has SO MANY words. We don't bother counting them any more. She's not forming sentences yet, but she can communicate ideas pretty effectively with pieces of words and body language/pointing.

outside+boston+pizza.jpg

licking+window_t.jpg

playing+in+the+leaves.jpg

Back