Paige Elizabeth

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

aahh she's to cute !!! :) .
i love the last picture, she looks like she's figuring out dirt :D, so you met Charlie and willis !!! tha's awesome dood :D!! does he have a lot of plush toys for Willis or jsut the ducky :D :p ?
that's awesome Paige is already saying tons of words :), mine only says 3 ... doggy, no, and gaby :lol: :p

And this, friends, is why the zoo is so cool!

tortoise+love.jpg

My daughter is the same age. They're a kick in the pants when they start learning words. I found your REALLY have to watch what you say.. lol whoops!

It was really funny watching parents walk up with their toddlers, and say "Oh, Look Daniel! What do we have here? OMYGOD!! YOU DON'T NEED TO SEE THAT!!" and run off. :D With the sound they were making, and kids not "getting it," there was one kid who was the catalyst to a bunch of kids laughing because "The turtles sound like ducks!" LOL!

OK, Gabs, just for you. I haven't updated in nearly a year. Here's a little look at Christmas:

After taking her picture with Santa, she rode a carousel for the first time, and LOVED it. She had a blast "going up and down like Mary Poppins."
manchestercarousel.jpg

She made cookies for Santa on Christmas Eve.
cookie+sprinkles.jpg

And in her new Cinderella outfit.
princess+paige.jpg

OMG !!! she's so so so so so so cute !!! :) .
she's getting so big too wwoouu :eek:....i love the last pic, she looks adorable ....totally princess :D.
what did Santa bring her ? :D

Thanks dood! Santa brought her a baby doll to take care of, since she has baby brother coming next month. She also got a Sesame Street DVD, at which time she ran around in circles screaming "Elmo Street! That's my favorite!"

If you really want to keep updated, Gabs, check out our blog:

wedehase.blogspot.com

Thanks dood! Santa brought her a baby doll to take care of, since she has baby brother coming next month. She also got a Sesame Street DVD, at which time she ran around in circles screaming "Elmo Street! That's my favorite!"

If you really want to keep updated, Gabs, check out our blog:

wedehase.blogspot.com

ok what ??!!! you guys are having a baby and didn't tell us :eek: CONGRATS DOOD !!! :D have you thought about the name? .
that's awesome dood :) , thanks for the blog too...i thought you had it as your sig :p

Thanks, everyone. Gabs, his name is Eli Ryan. You can learn all about him in the blog.

Back