PSAS Frag swap Sept 18th 2010

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Dude I just got the "OK", I mean I told her, listen woman I am a man and I will go to this frag swap "please"

same here if anyone on the island needs a ride down there i will have 2 seats avail (dont worry tat2z_21 you already have a seat)

Last edited:
So my killjoy of a sisterinlaw decided to have her kids 4yr bday that day at 2pm. Uggghh. Of course we're expected to go, nevermind the fact that she has NEVER made it to one of our kids bdays. Wench. I'm trying to convince Jason that it's cool to go late to the party, we'll just send our kid over early....
I mean really, frag swap with the cool kids from PSAS, or a 4yrold brats bday party. Tough call.

So my killjoy of a sisterinlaw decided to have her kids 4yr bday that day at 2pm. Uggghh. Of course we're expected to go, nevermind the fact that she has NEVER made it to one of our kids bdays. Wench. I'm trying to convince Jason that it's cool to go late to the party, we'll just send our kid over early....
I mean really, frag swap with the cool kids from PSAS, or a 4yrold brats bday party. Tough call.

weaksauce, just make sure you dont smell like beer and BBQ when you get there and say you go lost......?

Just a heads up to everybody I AM bringing my BBQ to the event, its huge and can fit a ton of food (i've upgraded since the last event I brought it to) so if anyone would like something other than whats already listed cooked feel free to bring it and i'll throw it on.

Tom

Here's a list of things i'll have available. I WILL NOT be bringing them with me to the swap............well because my house is only 10 minutes away so if there is anyone seriously interested in anythin I'd be happy to meet you over at my place after/before the swap or I can bring them with me and they will float in bags in adam/crystals sump.

First off before I get to the pics/list I HAVE BRYOPSIS. I just want to make sure anyone that gets corals from me knows what they are getting into before they get them. Anything that leaves my house will be scrubbed down the best I can but I cant guarantee that it will be totally free as i've seen what appeared to be bare plugs grow the stuff in a matter of days.

DSC_5811.jpg

1: This acro is supposed to have green polyps but doesn't like my tank too much
2: I can make a 10 polyp frag of these if you would like some
3: 2 polyp frag of kigs hornet
4: Green digitata
5: Has a few different zoas some yellow, some fire and ice nothing super fancy
6: green digi frag
7: green base, brown rim and orange center zoa
8: sold to me as a german blue digi but as you can see its much more purple
9:red deepwater zoa
10: accidental break of my green mili colony its yours if you want it as a "freebie" if not no biggie i'll just grow it out and sell it in a few months when its bigger
11: 2 polyps of paly grandis
12: 6 polyps going on 7 of devils armor
13: "mean greens" at least 25 polyps
14: red ring zoa
15: sunset milli
DSC_5812.jpg

16: Armor of god paly
17: purple death paly
18: radioactive dragon eyes
19: aussie pink paly
20: another mixed zoa rock
21: blue steel paly 2 polyps
22:2 polyps chong bong
23: scroll coral
24:"mint green" zoa
25 nuke green paly
26 legit tubbs blue, this I could make a 5 polyp frag off.

Also I've got an icecap inline timer that came with a 250w MH ballast I purchased, I was unable to get it to work but I also spent all of a minute messing with it. Free to who wants it. I've also got several 5gal buckets a couple with sealing lids that i do not need. If anyone would like some let me know and i'll bring them with me to the swap. I just want to clear some room out my tiny house.

Last edited:
I believe a GSP finger size, and a button polyp rock is spoken for if they come to swap, but Ill have 1 more finger size GSP rubble :) to give to someone wanting.

here is some on what im bringing
the 2 in the middle
CIMG1815.jpg

CIMG1814.jpg

CIMG1813.jpg

CIMG1811.jpg

only all of these are going except the monti's,lps,dendro
CIMG1806-1.jpg

CIMG1787-1.jpg

Dude wish I had some frags to swap, really just looking to put a face to some of these weird screen names. But I can possibly bring a nice plate of Iceland's finest HAKARL. Look it up if you are not sure if it will fit into the mix.

I dont have any coral to sell but I am tearing down my aggresive tank. If anyone is interested I can meet for purchase. I need to make a quick sale!

All Measurements are approximate measurements...

Snowflake Eel - $30 12"
Black Volitan Lionfish - $50 5"-6"
Picasso Huma-Huma Triggerfish - $25 3"
Blue Jaw Triggerfish - $30 3"
Dragon Wrasse - $30 3"
Clarkii Clownfish - $20 1.5"

All these guys are in a 100 Gallon tank right now. If anyone is interested in more than one of these fish I will discount multiple purchases.

I am going to be bummed I cant take home as much as I would want to take :))....maybe I can fill the new tank up and be ready in a week???LMAO kidding

Reminder.. Doors open at around 1200
those few who have contacted me to set up tanks the doors open at 1000 am for you..
If you plan on having a little tank you MUST CONTACT ME or ADAM first...
I have secured a big lot across the street for parking...
And we have my whole street too..
so plenty of parking.. and plenty of fun to be had..
We will have prolly 10+ door prizes and 5+ raffles...

Back