PSAS Frag swap Sept 18th 2010

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

If anyone is interested i can bring some frags of m digitata (orange polyp with green base), xenia, or some different macro algaes like halimeda, chaeto, or different caulerpas for trade. I also might be able to get a small frag of a purple caribbean photosynthetic gorgonian that is feather like in shape, or a piece of blue photosynthetic sponge. I havent had the tank for that long so that is pretty much all i can offer, but if anyones interested, let me know. :)

"UWW Rainbow sunburst monti"
UWWsunburstrainbowmonti.jpg

That is one damned impressive monti!!!

I wont be showing up for this meeting but am looking forward to meeting some old friends at the rainforest in October.

asking everyone (please bring) who may have any kind of shade tent... anything that will help us stay dry on Sat will help... and if you could post up here if you have one thanks

thats what were e looking for.. ..
anyone else has one of those bring it along with a few of those camping folding chair things!!

This is bound to be another great event arranged by PSAS. Exciting!

We will finally have a chance to see Myteemouse's tank where all these great photos show up in various threads (a bit of a drive for us, but always worth it).

Adam, it will be great if you could squeze in some time for photo tips and tricks, may be 30 minutes or so to show how you get those pictures end to end? Just a suggestion; I know you will be busy with everything else already...

Max

I can do that hows that sound at 3 pm I will do a photo (using your camera) lesson ! :) good idea!!!!!!

BRING YOUR CAMERA AND YOUR BOOK FOR IT!!!!!!

Awesome! Point-and-shoot type probably does not cut it, but those are what I have. I will bring them along and see what magic you can pull out of them :)

I can do that hows that sound at 3 pm I will do a photo (using your camera) lesson ! :) good idea!!!!!!

Mind if I bring my old Sears film camera. I even have the hood to sit under, and old firecracker type flash. J/K Photo lesson is a GREAT idea. I'm really gonna miss out on this meeting :(

If I can get around to it I can try and drop off my pop up (10x10 or 12x12) tomorrow if you'll be around, since I can't make it Saturday. Might be able to bring up to three of those. Whoever stays dry just leaves a frag with it when I pick it back up LOL.

If I can get around to it I can try and drop off my pop up (10x10 or 12x12) tomorrow if you'll be around, since I can't make it Saturday. Might be able to bring up to three of those. Whoever stays dry just leaves a frag with it when I pick it back up LOL.

Crystal will be home and you know her!!!! if you could please drop them off. thanks

asking everyone (please bring) who may have any kind of shade tent... anything that will help us stay dry on Sat will help... and if you could post up here if you have one thanks

Ghazni (last I knew) has the clubs 10x10 folding tent.

LOL yes some are makeing quite the journey.
I promis of SWEET door prizes and raffles..
(We got miromussa ;) )
Magician palys
aussie rainbow palys
Favias
Zoo's galor.
Monti's up the #$%.
AND LOTS OF FOOD

This is gonna be fun..

we just want to meet some other reefers, see some faces to font lol....and of course Ill bring some cash :) I dont plan to come home empty handed

Ditto. Same for me xtremedave 67. For people Interested in my aggressive fish I listed earlier, the blue jaw trigger has been spoken for.

Will be looking for zoas!

Back