PSAS Frag swap Sept 18th 2010

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

no I said doors open at 1200.. Most people wont show up till one.. I was saying if you want to come a little early and catch up with old friends or meet new ones your welcome too.
some people might need power for a light for there corals or a spot to park and get there corals settled and happy (open ) in order to sell them
most corals dont like car rides so they will be closed up and unhappy...
you welcome to come early to get your stuff right..

Wheeew Ok, I wanted to arrive near the start, but plan to see another reefers system en route down LOL....see you al there :)

Wife is game :), we talked about going to Puyallup fair as well, but wondered can we sustain corals if we buy any for a few hours and a ride home? :)
and we need to actually join PSAS :)

Think i have made that trip 3 or 4 times now adam your corals rock!!!

LOL moot point now..decided with wife JUST geting cast off leg thursday may make traversing fair too much to handle.
but we will stop for dinner en route back home :)

I think they have little powered scooters available at the fair. That way she can take a break if need be.

yeah I think so too, considered that as well, but you know how manuvering thru big crowds is on feet YIKES ...and these days people dont get out of the way for handicaps :(

Strawberry Shortcake at meeting

I know of no birdie with some cheep Strawberry Shortcake.

I think is best to use that’s it is priced well. I will have some frags available ranging from $35.00 and up. Might even be able to cut to order. Pictures are of the mother colony that is sitting in Adams tank. He has done a fine job for me and its time I repay him back and get some of it out of his way.

Mark

sept14001.jpg

sept14003.jpg

I know of no birdie with some cheep Strawberry Shortcake.

I think is best to use that’s it is priced well. I will have some frags available ranging from $35.00 and up. Might even be able to cut to order. Pictures are of the mother colony that is sitting in Adams tank. He has done a fine job for me and its time I repay him back and get some of it out of his way.

Mark

sept14001.jpg

sept14003.jpg

WOW:eek: You can put me down for a frag mark. I've even got my lighting finally finished so I can actually do them justice now :D

Tom

Ive heard a little about these frag swaps for some time, is it open for anyone to come?
Or do i have to have a membership?
Id like to check it out this weekend.

Here the deal You can come
you can pay 30 at the door to join PSAS for the whole year..
discounts at most local reef stores and we have A BUNCH of online stores as sponsors to with discounts and benefits.. its well worth the 30 bucks..
this meeting is open to the public but you cant do any door prizes or raffels.
TRUST ME some of the door prizes are gonna be PIMP

I have heard nice things about you King Neptune. I'm looking forward to meeting you. I have followed your build from the start..

Us too..
We are only one mile off of HYW 512 on the corner of 96th and Fawcett ave... there will be white road work signs up on the corner of 96th and Pacific ave and right by our house.

Back