PSAS Frag swap Sept 18th 2010

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

You should come it's a lot of hanging out and a lot of corals being tossed around..
Get there early to get first run at the corals available...

Thats one sexy Acan your selling....If I didnt already have it Id be all over it...Someones gonna get a Prize piece!!
I wont have anything for sale or trade,But am always looking for new additions!!

Looking forward to it..Thanks PSAS and thank you Adam and Crystal for hosting this!!

Wife is game :), we talked about going to Puyallup fair as well, but wondered can we sustain corals if we buy any for a few hours and a ride home? :)
and we need to actually join PSAS :)

awesome, heard such great things about this group and the swap meets.

and I am always looking to meet like minded people :)
and pick the brains of experienced reefers LOL

we do alot of that..
also if you dont have anything (frags ) to bring thats cool too. lots of buying and selling and trading going on.

Oh, Well if thats the case, I will personally make sure I send you home with some new colors :)
Just look for the sawed off little hyper guy with tattoo's on his arms.:)

Defintley sawed off ;)

Here are some pics of what I can bring. I also have a bunch of equipment for sale if anyone wants it including my 180 tank that I can bring to the meet. Just LMK if anyone wants this stuff.

SAM_0038.jpg

SAM_0039.jpg

SAM_0040.jpg

SAM_0042.jpg

SAM_0043.jpg

SAM_0044.jpg

Let me know what you will have.

we can meet at the swap for the trade

i will have some zoas lps,to sell or trade....

will have high end zoas too for those who collects..
captain america palys,yellow jacket paly,nightmare palys,sour apple

i donated magicians so no magicians for sale right now:D
1 purple hornet has been donated but i will have a couple of single polyps that i will bring...

i will try to make over 100 egg rolls:D

see u all at the swap:):p

Oh, Well if thats the case, I will personally make sure I send you home with some new colors :)
Just look for the sawed off little hyper guy with tattoo's on his arms.:)

"little hyper guy"...yeah i'd say that nice to finally meet someone kinda like me, haha. Great to meet you today Adam, and Crystal can't wait for this swap!

Great to met you to bro, Glad to finally put a face to a name...

Can't wait till sept..

Gonna be A CRAZY after party.. bring a pillow cause I won't let anyone drink and drive..
WWEEEEYYYOOOOO ...

Well sorry to say unless I find a tank I cant give away the tank at the frag swap as the one I was gonna buy still leaks. I will keep looking and maybe down the road hook someone up, Sorry all that were interested

Bump to the top for a reminder this is two weeks away anyone have any more pretty pics and corals they are bringing??

I will have two frags of the Lepthastrea I got from Barrier reef a few months back
Yes it is a super fast grower, ....

Have to figure out what we are going to bring, we have both been working and are having a hard time keeping on top of everything let alone figuring out what to frag and bring. I guess that is on the agenda for Sunday.

Cool You don't have to bring anything there will be lots for sale there.. or just to come hang out and meet people.

Back