PSAS Frag swap Sept 18th 2010

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I will also have the band saw set up if anyone needs anything fragged. AND my neighbor caught a king salmon this morning and gave it to us for BBQ !!!!!

Didn't think I'd be able to make it, but end up having enough time to get down there.

I will be bringing:
2 purple pocillopora (bob moore colony)
4 GSP frags of decent size
1 green and maroon candycane coral with 5 heads

Gobstopper frags for the 4 people on my pass it forward list (which I will only bring if the said people PM me back and tell me they are going to be there and want them. They were just fragged today, so going to leave them in my tank unless contacted back.)

Have a bit of this to bring if anyone is interested (better late than never):

Hyacinth Birdsnest
From this colony. Mike is lighter in color under 40w 20k radiums, and has a light green iridescence at the base. The higher the lighting, the more pink it will turn.
99999HYACINTH.jpg

Gold/green paly's.
Beautiful, but does not play well with others, so I would suggest keeping them all your highend corals, or perhaps decoration in a fish only system :}
99999goldgreenpaly.jpg

I could bring a few off this colony.
These are the AOI's, hornets, whatever, that I have spread around to a few folks.
99999aoi.jpg

LMK

Last edited:
Thank you Adam and Crystal for a real enjoyable afternoon. It was really nice to put faces to screen names and mingle. Oh yah the raffle and door prize are acclimating in my tank right now :)

Thank you so much to Adam and Crystal for opening their home to such a large group of vagabonds. It was really nice to see everyone we had met before and to meet new ones we hadn't. And yes Dave... you will never live down the glamor shots :D:D:D. Thank you everyone for selling us some new beautiful specimens. Everyone is at home and opening up as I'm typing this.

you are all welcome,
thank you all for coming today. the rain held off for a while... so glad
it was nice to see you all again

Good times as always,great to see everyone. Thanks for opening you your home Adam & Crystal. Tom thanks for all the grill work you put in.

Thank you Adam and Crystal for putting this event on. I really enjoyed myself with grandson in tow. So may cool corals I got..

Thank you to everyone for visiting us today..

I had such a great time seeing everyone again.. It's been a long summer .. I had soo much fun today.. I am shocked that all those fish geeks fit into my house and yard, but we pulled it off.

Thanks to mother nature lending a helping hand . !! TALK ABOUT GOOD TIMING..raining hard last night.. And now raining hard again..

Fate was with us and, the clouds and sky's parted for our meeting..

We couldn't have asked for a better day and batter crowd to have a Saturday afternoon with..

I want to apologize to My boys who I did not get nearly enough time to hang with.. I had just to many people picking my brain or my tank...

Thanks to those who brought tanks. and those who bought corals and or traded corals..For respecting our home. (as small as it is, it is ours,) we had very little mess to clean up....

And thanks for trying to keep my floors dry..
I think I made more mess today than anyone else :)..
(being a midget with a tall tank sometimes bites you in the butt..)

I pray you all had a good time and will spread the word to all you know in the hobby how the PSAS will roll this year...MEMBER FUN FIRST...

Enjoy your month and we all look forward to seeing you at the "RAIN FOREST CAFE" in the South center mall on the 3rd Saturday in October..

Thanks again :) Adam, Im gonna PM you when I am cruising south again :) didnt get hands on some stuff we liked LOL
but you were a busy guy so figured, we can catch up another time lOL

Back