PSAS September Frag Swap

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I think that would be great, Frank!

Why don't you shoot me a PM and we can go over the details. :)

MtnDewMan said:
I will be in Washington DC on the 17th ... sorry I can't make the frag swap, but MACNA will be pretty fun too :)
I will be there as well, thats a real bummer :( Have fun guys!

Thats one of my every other weekends to work, I really wanted to do this also.

i will have alot of frags from my tank,red milli ,blue milli,yellow milli,green milli,blue stag,purple blue stag,green teal /blue tip,icy blue stag,tri color/flu green ply..etc,,will post the pics soon i get my camera going,,open trade for ricordia,,any other accro may request as well.

Hello!

Any further details on the Frag Swap? Depending on the time, I can come over and help setup.

:)

Should have final information soon. I expect it to start at 6pm or 7pm. So anyone have any of the items we were looking for?? surge protectors, lights, cords, etc??? Don't forget memberhsip renewal time, and we got our cards and they are very cool this year! See you all there!

I could bring some chaeto in sandwich bags if anyone wants some....time to trim the fuge....I might have some xenia I can peel off as well..like there isn't enough of that stuff ;)

hey if anyone wants to give me anything for my kenya trees, i'll be more than happy :D the same goes for my bi color pseudocromis

I'll be trimming some Chaeto as well for this event. Let me know if you want any. There should be pods in there, as well as bristleworms :) and probably mini-stars. Good stuff to start your fuge, or for nutrient export.

- Elmo

i got some pics of my frag 1-2-3-4-5 (NOT,,,, red bug free),,but they are keep on growing

Attachments

• DSCN3361.JPG
    DSCN3361.JPG
    64.4 KB
  • DSCN3364.JPG
    DSCN3364.JPG
    76.4 KB
  • DSCN3359.JPG
    DSCN3359.JPG
    88.3 KB
  • DSCN3396.JPG
    DSCN3396.JPG
    77.7 KB
Last edited:
more frag available 6-7-8-9-10 (not ,,red bug free),but they are keep on growing

Attachments

• DSCN3346.JPG
    DSCN3346.JPG
    84.8 KB
  • DSCN3398.JPG
    DSCN3398.JPG
    81.6 KB
  • DSCN3085.JPG
    DSCN3085.JPG
    94.8 KB
  • DSCN1887.JPG
    DSCN1887.JPG