PSAS September Frag Swap

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I have one, but I am not going to be able to get it there in time for setup, unless paul wants me to drop it by a day early.

Ken

Ken:

Yes its OK to bring the table by early. Today Sunday works or most evenings next week would also work.

Paul

I just have a small list I'll be bringing to the frag swap:

Bright Orange/Red Montipora Capricornis
Chaetomorpha macroalgae /w critters
Some clownfishes (if anyone is interested)

If you see something above that you would like, please PM me, as I do not know how much of each I should bring. I welcome trades or cash, whichever.

Thanks,
Ilham

Paul, how about Friday night beofre the swap. I could bring it by after work arourd 8:30pm. If you need it before then that will work also, just let me know. Working on my sump today, just taking a break....:rolleyes:

Did someone say tables? I have 3 or 4 - 6' x 2 1/2' tables I can bring, just say when and where. :) These are from Costco very good quality for the intended purpose.

Oh yes just what we need; pleaseeeeeeeeee bring them. We will take (borrow) all four (and i'm making a note who has them for the future... just kidding).

Anyone bringing a small RBTA? I've had the hardest time finding a good one of those....but I'm open to all sorts of impulse buying next weekend :)

we are having minor problems with the evite, if we dont get it fixed in the next day or two we'll be posting a thread with directions to the frag swap.
sorry it's taking so long folks, were working hard to get the problem resolved.
mark

I have a 3" RBTA for sale for $50. Since I'm hosting the meeting it will be there. PM me if you want it.

Paul

Hi Everyone,

We haven't received any responses to the list yet

At this point it does not look feasable for Steve and I to come up to the swap

We will make the decision later today, so if anyone is interested, please PM me.

Thanks
Frank

people, don't forget to pm Frank ok.
Now, if anyone wants some free kenya trees, please pm me otherwise i won't bring them :D.

trades ?

was wondering if someone could tell me where the swap will be I have a couple of items to bring if interested blue shrooms 2 types of green shrooms 2 types of green zoos some brown cap mounted also a couple of other little frags of acro and a bunch of the super special red seaweed not alge or pm me if you have something to trade

The Frag Swap is at my house. 28305 143rd Pl SE, Kent 98042. Usually an evite giving directions and the starting time has already gone out by now. I believe the starting time will be 4pm. Check back on this thread to confirm that.

Paul

Water Dogs let me check with Paul. I think he might need them early for set up but I'm in Lynnwood and you are in Snohomish and he's in Kent... I'll let you know.

Thanks everyone; Ps dont forget if you have a spare heater, ext cord, p/h please bring along for the event.

Back