Ready for the second IC-Gel Frag glue GROUP ORDER?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Herefishyfishy

Smart Bass
A few friends have asked if we could make a repeat order of glue so this is to find out if we have enough.

I have an account with the manufacturer of this best of the best superglue gel. It is by far the highest quality frag glue on the market as it is very thick and doesn't dry up in the tube.

If we order 72 tubes of IC-Gel, the cost is $4.50 each plus shipping.
144 gets the cost down to $3.79 plus.

Are there enough people who want multiple tubes to put together a group order?

last time I got the manufacturer to throw in the shipping and perhaps they will again.

Soooo, who wants a dozen or more? Due to the amount of work it was last time, there will be a 6 tube minimum.

How many ounces are the tubes?

20 Grams.

IC-GEL™ is a cyanoacrylate paste that is extremely thick which comes in an applicator tube like toothpaste.
IC-GEL™ can be applied at any angle with just a squeeze of the tube. Great for underwater bonding of coral to rock.

IC-GEL™ is a cyanoacrylate paste that is extremely thick which comes in an applicator tube like toothpaste. It has the same bonding and curing time characteristics as MAXI-CURE™; IC-Gel™, however, can be applied to a vertical surface and will stay in place. It will not run. This can be very convenient for some assembly applications. Applying CA to the bottom of a horizontal surface, such as a ceiling, can be very difficult with anything other than a full standard CA bottle. IC-GEL™ can be applied at any angle with just a squeeze of the tube. The gel does, however, have a tendency to continue to come out of the tube for about a second after pressure is released, so this must be taken into account to apply the exact amount of IC-GEL™ that you want.

IC-GEL™ is an excellent putty for plastic models. It will fill any void and can be formed to many shapes. Applying INSTA-SET™ allows IC-GEL™ to be sanded or filed to final shape in less than 20 seconds. Autobody repairmen have finished their jobs in a fraction of the time by using IC-GEL™ with the additional advantage over normal body putties of superior bonding to metal surfaces. IC-GEL™, along with MAXI-CURE™, is also used for the underwater bonding of coral to rock.

Last edited:
I didn't catch the min order either, sorry

6 it is Sir

I can pick up so no boxes or post office

I hope that we have enough to make it there..:)

You can put me on for 10 tubes please.

Thanks mike,

-augustus

Need another 12 mike. The last tubes I got had most of it on my eye lid, lip, cheek,in my hair, all over my fingers,etc,etc,etc. Not a good idea to drink and glue.

Nomercy Mike 6
Fragman Paul 20
Krisfal kris 6
Ziggy Chad 6
Balough Gus 10
Salmonsr Tracy 12

Total so far 60 Hmmmm, looks like it could just happen

Need another 12 mike. The last tubes I got had most of it on my eye lid, lip, cheek,in my hair, all over my fingers,etc,etc,etc. Not a good idea to drink and glue.

:lol::badgrin::lol: No problem Tracy, remember you told me not to worry about getting glue on my finger that it would "come right off" as long as I did not get any on my fingernail. So do you still stand by that statement?

You guys are picking on me. I don't want to play anymore. I was getting the glue for you all as a gift.
I think i will just keep it.

PS Hope all is well with you and the wife Mike. Chow and be safe.

Nomercy Mike 6
Fragman Paul 20
Krisfal kris 6
Ziggy Chad 6
Balough Gus 10
Salmonsr Tracy 12
Kevin 24
Barry 6
Erics Reptiles 20
Tamarind Dang 10
Total so far 120

Back