Ready for the second IC-Gel Frag glue GROUP ORDER?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Hey Mike, do you really think Sherman would charge eBay prices and shipping on a bulk order for the club. That's a really snide comment and IMO uncalled for. The last time I bought one tube from him it was $4. There's no need to get nasty about it.

Hey Mike, do you really think Sherman would charge eBay prices and shipping on a bulk order for the club. That's a really snide comment and IMO uncalled for. The last time I bought one tube from him it was $4. There's no need to get nasty about it.

Snide??? Uncalled for???? Nasty????
Three insults in one comment on a thread about paying it forward???

Most people here have been quite grateful that I spent the time and effort hooking them up on wholesale IC-Gel deal. Was a pro-bono gesture for some friends. If you feel that they shouldn't have done this group order that is your right. If you have some problem with me or these group orders, take it private.

Reread your hitchhiker post and make your own decision as to if it belonged there.

Hey, no mean spirit meant about you putting the order together, although I must have missed the "Pay It Forward" part. It looked like you were charging $3.90 per tube to me. I have no problem with group orders of course, and often support them myself.

If you mean by "hitchhiker" post that I posted in your thread in the first place, I am sorry. I didn't realize I couldn't make a plea for someone else in our club. I certainly have no problem with you or group orders.

After fronting almost $750 plus my time purely for our group, hard to understand the intent of your post. It is often difficult enough getting everyone to honor their orders in a timely manner without them reading into a vague and incorrect inference; that they could have gotten it cheaper elsewhere. I think we have both said enough.

Chad (Ziggy) wins for being the first to pick up has order :>)

Nomercy Mike 6
Fragman Paul 20
Krisfal kris 6
*Ziggy Chad 6
Balough Gus 10
Salmonsr Tracy 12
Kevin 24
Barry 6
Erics Reptiles 20
Tamarind Dang 10
uncleJack 6
*slag Ethan 6
Salsaking Eric 50 (wow dude!!!)
Trido Duane 10
Total 192

(* means picked up)

Last time was accepting frags towards time and money investment, this time will accept any donations toward the cause.
No obligations, as I do understand tight money

Mike shifton
22423 SE 322nd St
Kent, WA 98042
(36O)886-I425 (prefer less calls and more emails or PMs)

Mon-thur 8:00 AM till 7:30 PM
Friday 10:00 AM till 1:00 PM (and only if this is your only day)
Sat/Sun by appointment and best if many arrive in same block of time

Hey Mike,
If by chance you get stuck with any, don't hesitate to shoot me a pm and i can take off your hands as long as you're willing to ship. I appreciate what you did here for the club.
Ben

Mike,

Thank you so much for IC-gel. It was very nice to finally meet you,talk and play hooky for an hour or so. You and your wife will be in my families prayers.
Take care,
Chad

*Nomercy Mike 6
*Fragman Paul 20
Krisfal kris 6
*Ziggy Chad 6
Balough Gus 10
Salmonsr Tracy 12
*Kevin 24
*Barry 6
Erics Reptiles 20
Tamarind Dang 10
uncleJack 6
*slag Ethan 6
Trido Duane 10
Total 192

(* means picked up)

Last time was accepting frags towards time and money investment, this time will accept any donations toward the cause.
No obligations, as I do understand tight money

Mike shifton
22423 SE 322nd St
Kent, WA 98042
(36O)886-I425 (prefer less calls and more emails or PMs)

Mon-thur 8:00 AM till 7:30 PM
Friday 10:00 AM till 1:00 PM (and only if this is your only day)
Sat/Sun by appointment and best if many arrive in same block of time

The best part of this is seeing you good people!

Krisfal kris 6
Balough Gus 10
Salmonsr Tracy 12
Erics Reptiles 20
Trido Duane 10

*Nomercy Mike 6
*Fragman Paul 20
*Ziggy Chad 6
*Kevin 24
*Barry 6
*Tamarind Dang 10
*uncleJack 6
*slag Ethan 6

Total 192

(* means picked up)

Last edited:
Thank you mike. Like always a great hook up. Nice to see you both and karen is looking great and happy. Best of health to you both. Chow

PS Almost forgot, thank you for the P cooker. Now I can jar twice as much salmon at one time.

Thanks Tracy

Gus, I sent yours home with Kris, just drop me a check in the mail.

Salsaman Eric 50...

*Krisfal kris 6
*Balough Gus 10
*Salmonsr Tracy 12
*Erics Reptiles 20
*Trido Duane 10
*Nomercy Mike 6
*Fragman Paul 20
*Ziggy Chad 6
*Kevin 24
*Barry 6
*Tamarind Dang 10
*uncleJack 6
*slag Ethan 6

(* means picked up)

Thanks for the hook up Mike. I feel very lucky to have gotten in on this deal.

hey I know day late dollar short but if any one wants to recoupe some cash let me know I will buy some as many as you want to sell I cant find any anywhere its like a glue shortage and no store seems to want to order

Duane you are very welcome. Still can't see how a PSAS group order on a hard to obtain item, at large volume prices, can be less that 100% good.
That is assuming I get paid for all without too much work.

Andy and Ben: who knows, might have an extra 50 tubes to distribute:rolleyes:

sweet put me down for 10 or 12 if there is some extra I am pretty close to you and can make sure you get cash.

Woo hoo! I'm good for 15-20 if it all works out. Hope I won't be too much of a pain in the arse if I could ask you to ship

Thanks alot :), I was just coming over today too. Thats okay though, it looks like I will just have to see my friend another time ;).

Glad to here that all is still going well and every one here has you and your wife in our thoughts and prayers.

Thanks again,

-augustus

Back