Ready for the THIRD IC-Gel Frag glue GROUP ORDER?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Herefishyfishy

Smart Bass
Have had four members say they are already out and want to order a bunch.
I spent a lot of time trying to conclude the last order, mainly on the really large ones. Please be available for pick-up or pay for shipping this time. I can accept paypal, but the fees are about 3%.

I am going to add a quarter a tube for time and effort if thats OK.

Soooo, who wants a dozen or more? Due to the amount of work it was last time, there will be a 6 tube minimum.

The cost is $4.75 each plus shipping.

20 Grams.

IC-GEL™ is a cyanoacrylate paste that is extremely thick which comes in an applicator tube like toothpaste.
IC-GEL™ can be applied at any angle with just a squeeze of the tube. Great for underwater bonding of coral to rock.

IC-GEL™ is a cyanoacrylate paste that is extremely thick which comes in an applicator tube like toothpaste. It has the same bonding and curing time characteristics as MAXI-CURE™; IC-Gel™, however, can be applied to a vertical surface and will stay in place. It will not run. This can be very convenient for some assembly applications. Applying CA to the bottom of a horizontal surface, such as a ceiling, can be very difficult with anything other than a full standard CA bottle. IC-GEL™ can be applied at any angle with just a squeeze of the tube. The gel does, however, have a tendency to continue to come out of the tube for about a second after pressure is released, so this must be taken into account to apply the exact amount of IC-GEL™ that you want.

IC-GEL™ is an excellent putty for plastic models. It will fill any void and can be formed to many shapes. Applying INSTA-SET™ allows IC-GEL™ to be sanded or filed to final shape in less than 20 seconds. Autobody repairmen have finished their jobs in a fraction of the time by using IC-GEL™ with the additional advantage over normal body putties of superior bonding to metal surfaces. IC-GEL™, along with MAXI-CURE™, is also used for the underwater bonding of coral to rock.

I will be paypaling you and shipping to Az 85706 send me the total bill.
and make it a 12 & keep 1 for 1

I will be paypaling you and shipping to Az 85706 send me the total bill.
and make it a 12 & keep 1 for 1

"make it a 12 & keep 1 for 1"?

Shipping is 4.80
glue is 12 x $4.75 = $57
Paypal is $2.16
Total is $63.96 delivered to Az
Paypal email is Shifton@verizon._net (delete the_)

Am hoping to get to 144 but if we need to, can order less.
Last time I ordered 156 and many were upset that they were too late and didn't get any.

Back