Ready for the THIRD IC-Gel Frag glue GROUP ORDER?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Mike,

Put me down for 6, and I'll hold off coming up to get those bulbs till this glue order comes in.

~K

Jan 6
Trido 8
Aaron 17
dave 6
Dang 10
Kris 12
Adam (Myteemouse) 7
Steven11/MikeB 6
Chend2 6
Joe 6
Jamie H 6
sgwill122 6
Ron 6
Lionhead 6
Roscoe 20
NWinverts Mark 6
ErikAnderson 10
seawandrr 6

Total 150

They were ordered last night, I assume will process order Tuesday and ship them out. Will keep everyone informed

I will accept Cash, Paypal, or credit card with my preference in that order.
The fees for Paypal and credit card is $.30 per transaction plus 2.9%..

The formula is #tubes X $4.75 plus $.30 X 1.029 = total

Example: If you ordered 6, that would be 6 x $4.75 plus $.30 and that total times 1.029 totals $29.64

I can mail them but really prefer you guys work out transport on your own if at all possible due to the time needed to package and drive to the post office and wait in line.
Remember, I live in Mill Creek these days, that is in Bothell area, NE of Seattle.

Good Fragging friends!!!!

Mike Shifton

You didn't tell Steven11 you put me on his order did you? You probably did, so I will need paypal info and could you let me know who is coming up from the southend, so I could maybe have them grab mine?

You didn't tell Steven11 you put me on his order did you? You probably did, so I will need paypal info and could you let me know who is coming up from the southend, so I could maybe have them grab mine?

Mike, Steven was tagging on to my order and is now tagging on to your order. Didn't tell him. Myteemouse is picking up Roscoes, perhaps he could bring yours to his easier keep track of who has paid and picked up.

Paypal is [email protected]

Last edited:
I will get a hold of Adam, So I owe for 6 correct?

Mike, you would only owe for whatever portion of the 6 you wanted. I figured 3 each but that was just my WAG.

If you paid for the 6, then Steven would owe you for his. He comes to Mill Creek fairly often to see a relative. Might want to check and see when he is next coming. Cash is king. :>)

Jan 6
Trido 8
Aaron 17
dave 6
Dang 10
Kris 12
Adam (Myteemouse) 7
Steven11/MikeB 6
Chend2 6
Joe 6
Jamie H 6
sgwill122 6
Ron 6
Lionhead 6
Roscoe 20
NWinverts Mark 6
ErikAnderson 10
seawandrr 6
Total 150

They were ordered last night, I assume will process order Tuesday and ship them out. Will keep everyone informed

Example: If you ordered 6, that would be 6 x $4.75 plus $.30 and that total times 1.029 totals $29.64

Paypal account is [email protected]

I can mail them but really prefer you guys work out transport on your own if at all possible due to the time needed to package and drive to the post office and wait in line.
Remember, I live in Mill Creek these days, that is in Bothell area, NE of Seattle.

Mike Shifton

Jan 6
Trido 8
Aaron 17
dave 6
Dang 10
Kris 12
Adam (Myteemouse) 7
Steven11/MikeB 6
Chend2 6
Joe 6
Jamie H 6
sgwill122 6
Ron 6
Lionhead 6
Roscoe 20
NWinverts Mark 6 PAID
ErikAnderson 10
seawandrr 6
Total 150

Mike Shifton
17305 16th Drive SE
Mill Creek,
WA 98012

Last edited:
thanks for doing this, glad i could get in at the last moment. Ended up saving around 20 bucks.

edit: wow i just really did the math.

49.20 for 10 tubes through this order.

80 bucks for 10 tubes if i bought them online.

THANKS

Last edited:
Jan 6
Trido 8
Aaron 17
dave 6
Dang 10
Kris 12
Adam (Myteemouse) 7 PAID
Steven11/MikeB 6
Chend2 6
Joe 6
Jamie H 6
sgwill122 6
Ron 6
Lionhead 6
Roscoe 20
NWinverts Mark 6 PAID
ErikAnderson 10
seawandrr 6
Total 150

Mike Shifton
17305 16th Drive SE
Mill Creek,
WA 98012

Jan 6
Trido 8
Aaron 17
dave 6
Dang 10
Kris 12
Adam (Myteemouse) 7 PAID
Steven11/MikeB 6
Chend2 6
Joe 6
Jamie H 6
sgwill122 6
Ron 6
Lionhead 6
Roscoe 20
NWinverts Mark 6 PAID
ErikAnderson 10
seawandrr 6
Total 150

Mike Shifton
17305 16th Drive SE
Mill Creek,
WA 98012

Mike does this formula cover the paypal fee?

NEVERMIND . . .I just read it carefully!

Last edited:
Back