Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

mojoreef

Reef Keeper
Membership Drive Contest!!
BROUGHT TO YOU BY

Reef Frontiers working hand in hand with Henk from Coral Props is pleased to announce our First Membership Drive Contest!!

The rules of this contest are really quite simple... All you have to do is refer new members here to Reef Frontiers and have them post below where they would introduce themselves and state the name of the person that referred them to the site and that's it!! Usernames/screen names are preferred as we have too many members here with the same birth name like "Todd" and "Eric" so it can get a bit confusing. This contest will run until the end of August at which time, the thread will be closed, referrals tallied up and once we have verified that the IP addresses submitted are unique, then the winner will be announced! Also, in an effort to keep things fair, no past referrals will be allowed to be submitted. We will only honor the referrals submitted at the start of the membership drive until the contest closes.

Now on to the question I'm sure everyone is asking...What's up for grabs?:noidea: Well, Hank being no stranger to the hobby, is one of those sponsors/members that you just love to have around! His passion for the hobby, in addition to his willingness to give his customers nothing but the best service and first class corals, is second to none! However, it didn't just stop there with Hank...He felt that being just a sponsor was not enough and so he graciously offered up a $200 gift certificate to the winner of this contest that is redeemable on his website! So with that said, let us all join together and send a BIG THANK YOU!! to Hank for not only sponsoring this forum, but this contest as well!:hail: We really appreciate your continued support Hank!! :clap2:

To take a peek at what Hank has to offer, just click on his banner above and it will take you directly to his website. Also, be sure to share this link with all of your friends.

And now, with that being said...
"LET THE CONTEST BEGIN!!!" :cheer2:

Last edited:
So let's get thins thing going!!!

All referrals will be posted here on this thread and I will be the one monitoring things. I slightly modified the announcement above on this thread to state that we will use this thread to post all of the referrals so good luck everyone!!!! :D

Last edited:
It says until the end of August. I will definately be on the ball getting people here, that gift certificate is mine! Thanks Henk!

Just think about it, someone will win possibly with just 4 maybe even less new members, who knows? The idea is to bring in new members and share the wealth we have here, friends and all, we're just one big happy family!

I Just Signed up Due to Someone Telling Me on Craigs List About this Site - Awesome!

Matt Reed
crazyfish253

Told me about this site when I was posting an add on Craigslist for LR.

Thanks again crazyfish253

Matt Reed
crazyfish253

Told me about this site when I was posting an add on Craigslist for LR.

Thanks again crazyfish253

Welcome to RF!! :welcome: Also, thank you for adding the referral here!! It's the first one so far so!!!

Hope you enjoy RF! Great community of members here. :)

So is everyone from all over? Is there any local people to my area or is this the general meeting spot to discuss and buy?

I just got into saltwater a month ago and really love it....

So is everyone from all over? Is there any local people to my area or is this the general meeting spot to discuss and buy?

I just got into saltwater a month ago and really love it....

We have people from all over! I'm from the Bahamas!! I'd say more than 50% of the members here are from Washington State though. There are quite a few clubs from different areas here as well. Maybe post a thread introducing yourself in the link I have in my signature right below the RF banner and I'm sure those close to you will pop in and say hello! :)

On a side note, this contest is only open to the members. RF Staff, mods etc. and sponsors will not take part in the actual contest although we will continue to refer people here. :)

I have been refered to Reef Frontiers by Skinz78..
Met with him in person picking up some Rock and crushed coral and ended up spending a good hour or more looking at his setup and talking about Saltwater setups.

Last edited:
LOL we have had like 40 new members sign up since Friday but only a couple of refferals, looks like this one is going to go for cheap!

Mojo

Can you put a sticky thread in the"Come on in and say Hello !!" forum something that just saying "as a reminder to please post the name of the member that referred you" with a link to the contest forum? It cant be easy for a new member to find it. If I were just signing up, I dont think I would find it. Of course the person referring them could send them the link I suppose. I just dont want anyone missing out.

Last edited:
Let's all join in and get the word out that Reef Frontiers is a friendly and welcome community! Get your referrals in!! We, at CoralProps, are proud to be part of this contest and would like to thank all of our Reef Frontier members for your support, both to Reef Frontiers and as valued customers! See some of you at SeaMax!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back